20th February 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?

Hello sir,I m a 6th semester student of electronics & telecommunication engineering.i have a quetion to you that can i apply for indian air force written test in this session i.e.,on 22nd jan 2011.
And i have age in the age limit.i dont want to miss the chance. awaiting for your response.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
  2. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. What other exams besides CDS can an engineering 6th semester student give to get into Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where to do Internship in telecommunication field while doing 6th semester in Electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  6. Syllabus for combined defense services exam ?Procedure for recruitment in Indian Air Force?
  7. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force for officer post while studying UG course in electronics and telecommunication department
  9. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  12. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in MNC companies for Telecommunication 7th semester student?
  14. How to join Indian Air force while in B.Tech 6th Semester?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force while studying graduate degree course in electronics and telecommunication department
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  17. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying? -- [New]
  18. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 5th semester student in Bangalore?
22nd February 2011, 05:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?

The notifications that are released for the purpose of recruitment are normally for that particular year. Since you are in the 6th semester you will take another year to complete graduation. So you cannot appear this year. You can however apply next year. The minimum age limit is 20years and the maximum at the time of joining should be 25 years.
13th March 2011, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?

RESPECTED SIR , I AM STUDENT OF MBA TELECOM MANAGEMENT AND ALSO ALREADY PASS OUT BE E&TC WITH FIRST CLASS DIS . MY QUERY IS CAN I JOIN AS TELECOM MANAGER IN INDIAN AIR FORCE . WERE AND WHEN APPLY . PLEASE GIVE ANS IN MAIL ID ALSO ? ,, [email protected] / [email protected]/ [email protected]/ [email protected]. I WILL WAITE YOUR ANS .PLEASE HELP ME
14th April 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I m a 6th semester student of electronics & telecommunication engineering.i have a quetion to you that can i apply for Indian air force ...and after completing diploma wat can i do ...which r the institute????? where i can complete B.E in mumbai for air force requirment plzzzzzzzz
25th April 2011, 08:02 PM
aaqibyousf

Sorry! You cannot apply this year as you have not completed.Age limit is 20 to 25 years
5th June 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to join indian air force for commercial pilot.
10th June 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Hell sir,i m currently persuing my 3rd year Electronics & Telecommunicatioo engineering.
How can i apply for air force entry?
What is the eligibility criteria?
What is the post for E&TC Engineer?
15th June 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i m a girl currently pursuing my 3rd year Electronics & Telecommunicatioo engineering.
How can i apply for air force entry?
What is the eligibility criteria?
What is the post for E&TC Engineer?
28th June 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR, CAN I JOIN AIR FORCE AFTER ENGINEERING IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ?
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR AIR FORCE?
PLEASE SUGGEST ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND AGE LIMIT?
WHAT IS THE POST FOR EC ENGINEER?
4th August 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of girl EC engg. indian airforce ? And what can i do for join indian airforce? I am electronic & communication engg.'s 7th semester student.
23rd April 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir am be studend now am 23 yrs can i aply for air force
28th July 2013, 04:16 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

you should be Indian
your height should be atleast 162.5cm
weight in proportion to height
Your age should be 19-23 years

since you are already 23, you are not eligible.

All the best
27th August 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

priya
hello sir i am in last year sem 7 of extc engineering so how can i apply in indian airforce
6th October 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying mech engg final year..but i am completed diploma in mechanical engg at 2011 batch.my date of birth is 28-07-1993.can i adden the rameswar air force interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?