20th April 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to join defence services after passing F.Y.B.Com? What are the options available?

Respected sir,
I am 18 year old and have passed my f.y.bcom and i am very much intrested in defence services.
can you please help me with what are the options available to me.
please do reply
THANK YOU

22nd April 2012, 02:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join defence services after passing F.Y.B.Com? What are the options available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I am 18 year old and have passed my f.y.bcom and i am very much intrested in defence services.
can you please help me with what are the options available to me.
please do reply
THANK YOU
Being a student of Commerce stream, first of all you must complete you B.Com program. After completion of your graduation, you will be eligible to apply for the defense forces of India.
In order to join Indian Army, you will have to write combined defense service examination conducted by union public service commission. The same examination is conducted for Indian Air Force as well as for Indian Navy, but being a student from a non-science background, you will be considered eligible only for the Indian Army.The age limit for the same is between 19-24 years.

Now, Being a Commerce graduate, you will be able to apply for the accounts branch, administrative branch as well as logistic branch of Indian Air Force. The minimum percentage of marks to be scored in your graduation is 60% for the branches mentioned above and as far as age limit is concerned, you will need to be within 20-23 years. The examination you will need to qualify is known as Air Force Common Admission Test and is conducted twice a year.
In Indian navy, being a commerce graduate, you will be eligible to apply for the logistic department of Indian Navy and the minimum percentage of marks required is 60% and you must be within the age limit of 19.5 years to 25 years.
4th June 2012, 02:51 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join defence services after passing F.Y.B.Com? What are the options available?

Nice to see that you are Interested to Join Defence to save our country. So you can Join Defence by various examinations. You have to appeared for the examination as per your Eligibility. To Join Defence you have to appeared for these examinations, Those who cracked these examination are eligible for Interview for Final selection.

>> NDA (National Defence Academy)
>> CDS (Combined Defence Academy)
>> AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission test)

To apply for NDA Examination, you have to complete your 12Th examination and your age should between 16.5 to 19 years.

If you have completed your Graduation then you are eligible for CDS Examination. To apply for CDS Examination your age should between 19 to 25 years.

The Notification of CDS and NDA Examination will be Published twice in a year in the employment Newspaper or in the UPSC Website.

Eligible candidates may fill the application form online Only.

If you have study Maths and Physics in your 12Th examination OR in Graduation, then you are eligible for Air Force. You can Join Air force by AFCAT Examination, this examination is conducted every year. So please apply for these examination as per your Eligibility.

For more information about Defence examination please check the employment Newspaper Website.
14th June 2012, 10:37 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you will have to write combined defense service examination conducted by union public service commission. The same examination is conducted for Indian Air Force as well as for Indian Navy, but being a student from a non-science background, you will be considered eligible only for the Indian Army.The age limit for the same is between 19-24 years.

Now, Being a Commerce graduate, you will be able to apply for the accounts branch, administrative branch as well as logistic branch of Indian Air Force. The minimum percentage of marks to be scored in your graduation is 60% for the branches mentioned above and as far as age limit is concerned, you will need to be within 20-23 years. The examination you will need to qualify is known as Air Force Common Admission Test and is conducted twice a year.
15th June 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

how to join defense service after t.y. b.com pass & how join after NCC-C certificate in 'b' grade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?