21st February 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?

Hello sir,I m a 6th semester student of electronics & telecommunication engineering.i have a question to you that can i apply for indian air force written test in this session i.e.,on 22nd jan 2011.
And i have age in the age limit.i dont want to miss the chance. awaiting for your response.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Indian Air Force exam for 6th semester student of Electronics and telecommunication engineering? Age-limit for applying?
  2. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  4. How to apply for an internship being Diploma Electronics 6th semester student? -- [New]
  5. What other exams besides CDS can an engineering 6th semester student give to get into Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  7. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Age limit to apply in UPSC Engineering Services examination for 21 years old Electronics final semester student?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  11. Syllabus for combined defense services exam ?Procedure for recruitment in Indian Air Force?
  12. How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication
  13. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  14. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  15. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. How to join Indian Air force while in B.Tech 6th Semester?
  17. Where to apply for Summer Internship in Hyderabad being Electronics and Communication student?
  18. What is the qualification required for CDS?
21st February 2011, 11:31 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?

Yes u can apply for that
21st February 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?

Sir i am Electricar engineering student of 3rd year 6th semester i want to join indian air force plz help me..
22nd February 2011, 03:46 PM
xavi

freind hi,

Eligibility & Physical Standards

The career options and eligibility for the candidates having different educational qualifications for the Airmen Cadre in the different trades of the Air force are given in the following links.

* Matriculate & Below
* Intermediate (10+2)
* Graduate
* Post Graduate
* Diploma in Engineering

Physical Standards

Physical fitness is one of the most important prerequisites for joining the Air Force. Irrespective of the trade you are applying for, you must fulfill the basic physical standards.

Basic requirements for all candidates

* Height

To join the Air Force as an airman, you should be at least 152.5 cm. tall. There are however, some trades that have different requirements.
o Mechanical Transport Driver and Certain Technical Trades
+ Minimum height - 165 cm.
+ Minimum leg length - 99 cm.
o IAF Police
+ Minimum height - 175 cm.
o Ground Training Instructor and Musician
+ Minimum height - 167 cm
* Clear Medical Record
You should have a clear medical record, with history clear of any of the following:
o Mental Sickness/Fits
o Diseases/Skin Ailments
o Surgical Deformity
* Chest
o Minimum Expanded Chest (75cm)
o Minimum Range Of Expansion (5cm)
* Vision
Some minimum visual standards that you must fulfil in order to qualify.
o You should have a minimum corrected vision of at least 6 / 12 in each eye. You could also have 6 / 6 in the healthier eye and 6 / 18 in weaker eye with spectacles with power not more than + / -5.50 Dioptres, inclusive of astigmatism in any meridian with full field of vision and Minimum CP-IV unsafe colour vision.

There are, however, other detailed visual and colour standards that are specific to different trades.
* Hearing
You should have normal hearing i.e. you should be able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters in each ear individually.

* Dental
You should have healthy gums and a good set of teeth.

It is advisable that candidates reporting for medical exam must ensure a high level of personal hygiene and bring the latest prescription and spectacles for corrected vision to avoid delay.

all the best
17th March 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am first year student of electronics and telicommunication engineering . I wants to join indian air force or indian army or indian nevy because i wants to do someting for my country please help me sir because i dont want to miss any chance.
10th April 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am 6th Semester student for B.tech Electrical can i apply for C.D.S. exam...
21st April 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hi.
sir, i am sumit kumar i am doing diploma in electronics and communication .tell me how i can join the indian army an indian navy.
29th April 2011, 11:36 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

Yes u can apply for that
1st May 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

hello, sir i m charu i have just completed my BCA i want to join airforce ...... wat should i do next....and for which department can i join...
31st May 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I have some skin ruches do i qualified for nevy training
13th June 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i am an engineering student in 2nd year how can i apply for iaf ?
24th June 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
I have a question that what are the exams which are taken by the air force to get a job in it?
27th June 2011, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student of 6sem diploma holder for electrnic communicatoin .can i apply the indian air force.
7th August 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i wan ask a question about exam& ege limit
18th September 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

tis is manjunath doing my engineering 7th sem, what is the criteria to apply for indian navy and air force, and when can i apply
26th November 2011, 07:42 PM
co-rocks

sorry friends you are not applicable for air force exam because only last or final year students eligible for it.
yor age should be 21-30 years

thanks
20th February 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,iam sunil kumar dash. i am continuing diploma final year in electronics and telecommunication. will u please tell me can i apply for I.A.F .
27th July 2013, 06:54 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

You can go for Indian Air Force after your 12th and after your graduation

following is the eligibility for getting into Air Force

you age should be in between 19-23 years
you should be Indian
you should be unmarried
you should have done your graduation from recognized college or institute
both male and female can apply
marks percentage is not a barrier

meeting the above mentioned eligibility you have to appear for CDS known as Combined Defence Service conducted twice a year by UPSC

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?