28th May 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication?

Respected Sir, I would like to know that is it beneficial to do PhD program in the field of Journalism and Mass Communication? I am interested to do this PhD program but I really don't know about the benefits. Please tell me about the benefits.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  3. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  4. List of universities offering PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) with stipend in Karnataka? -- [New]
  5. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course
  7. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  8. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  9. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  10. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  12. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  13. Which University provides double MA/M.Phil/PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication/ Sociology/ Women's studies in Bangalore?
  14. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  15. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Garden City University?
  17. Which course to choose after graduation to become a Journalist?
  18. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication?
26th August 2018, 09:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication?

As PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication is almost a highest course in this stream, I can say that you may find employment opportunities in several fields. You can apply for jobs in below mentioned organizations,
* News Agencies
* Legal Affairs Department
* Advertising Agencies
* Press Information Bureau
* Books and Novels
* Broadcasting organizations
* Magazines
* Radio Telecasting Companies
* TV Channels..etc., as a producer, special correspondent, event manager, editor, Illustrator, Screenwriter, Art Director, Communication associate, copy writer, freelance content writer, journalist,..etc.,

Some of the organizations recruiting are, Zee TV Network, Advertising based companies, Universities/ colleges, Times of India, BBC, Hindustan Times, BBC..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?