9th January 2011, 11:00 PM
RAJEEV KUMAR SONU

Scope of Management studies after B.Tech. in CSE

What is scope of management after comletion of b.tech from computer science trade.

10th January 2011, 11:39 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Management stdudies after B.Tech. in CSE

scope of management study is very much wide now. most of the management students are getting good job with a preferable salary.

so it is a very good thinking to study on management if you have interest. after B.Tech in CSE if you go for MBA then you will face more opportunity then a student who came to management study after general study. because your technical knowledge will help you a lot to go so far.

the scope of management study not only good in India but also in foreign country. but the expense of management study is very much high for a middle class family. but you have interest on management study then obviously go for it.

best wishes.
10th January 2011, 11:51 AM
rks_estate

Hello Dear,

Now a days Management studies are in boom. If you are doing after B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering then it is too much benificial for you & your career.

After management studies you can get better job with handsome salary.

So go ahead.

Best of Luck
10th January 2011, 01:33 PM
mishra245

I think MBA and engineering would be the best combination. Coz it is good to earn masters degree after your bachelors in engineering. It will increase your points when you are applying for job.
So the scope of MBA after B.tech in cs is very vast, you can apply for the management in Finance, accounting and other stream.
10th January 2011, 02:20 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Good afternoon,

As after doing B.Tech there are many scope in Management studies and also he/she can get job with high package

As computer science has been rising as a subject of interest,career and also and also as a necessity.The main reason being the advent of technology because of which computer becoming more and more these days.

As a computer are being used in every department and domain now.

So there are many scope in management after B.Tech.......

Good luck.......
10th January 2011, 03:23 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Scope of Management stdudies after B.Tech. in CSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAJEEV KUMAR SONU View Post
What is scope of management after comletion of b.tech from computer science trade.
Dear friend,
after b.tech you can go for management study,but it would be better if you stay in technical field...
10th January 2011, 04:26 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope of Management studies after B.Tech. in CSE

Hi,

It has a very wide scope if you MBA after graduation as it will open more opportunities for you. Also you will be posted directly to the managerial post.
10th January 2011, 10:22 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know if you want to do the Management studies after B.Tech. in CSE then it have so much scope.and you have more opportunities then after doing the management studies after general studies.so if you did the management studies after the technical studies that have have very good scope and money.
good luck...
29th April 2011, 03:48 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Scope of Management studies after B.Tech. in CSE

You will have really a very bright future if you take MBA after B.tech

there are several reasons which supports the above statement,I will state a few of them :-

carefully follow them

->As you are already aware of lot of technology and sciences there's a lot of chances to apply the same in the business operations

->As Engineers are known for the intellectual planning they can apply their skills in Management

->Most of the universities already have basic introductory chapters of MBA i.e.,

MEFA(Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis)

MS(Management Science)

->Engineers are preferred than the degree students in placements too because of their known talent .

No doubt you will have a very bright future if you do Well in your engineering and also MBA

Regards

~aditya~
1st May 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

can i do mba(general managment) after completing my b-tech in computer science
15th May 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.E in CS and i am planning to do my MBA in CANADA ?IS it a right decision to go with? If so which stream can i choose
16th July 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

which is better IT or ECE IN b.B.TECH.
16th March 2012, 05:31 PM
wlcimedia

A technical student with business administrative skills shall be welcomed by many organisations for their overall development by utilizing the skills within the candidate.So MBA shall definitely be a good option to choose if interested towards business administration.Be sure to obtain MBA from a reputed college for good placement opportunities.

To know more about the management courses then click :
www.wlcibusiness.in
9th September 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

is there any management course is available after b.tech cs rather than MBA? Plzz suggest me...
18th September 2014, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Aishwarya
I completed my engage in case dis year(2014) , I am confused 2 go for me r MBA can you plz suggest me for best opp, and I am never interested in my subs much and I felt ms and mefa little interesting in my btech and dat took me nw to take MBA but many suggested me to do ms bcz i can get job easily ....and MBA need 2 yr wrk experiance and all...and it's has sub like accounts and finance which are nt in my stream ... So all these issues are creating am confusion...would you plz suggest me a btr option ..and I have an other doubt doing MBA immediately after betcha is good r not ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?