26th August 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there a single PG medical entrance exam? is Jammu and Kashmir exempted?

is there a single pg medical enterance exam?IS JAMMU AND KASHMIR EXEMPTED

Related Questions:
  1. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  2. Is there any MBBS seat in any government college of JK?
  3. Is there any quota for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir state in NDA or SSB entrance exam?
  4. How to get Medical college in Jammu and Kashmir?
  5. What is the upper age limit for IAS entrance exam? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir state
  6. Am I eligible to write Chandigarh medical entrance exam? I am from Jammu and Kashmir
  7. What is the eligibility for B.Ed exam in Jammu and Kashmir? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Government jobs for B.Sc Non-Medical graduate from Kashmir?
  9. Any way of entrance exams in Jammu and Kashmir for admission in Diploma?
  10. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  11. Am I eligible for All India PG entrance exams after graduating from medical college of Jammu and Kashmir?
  12. List of reservations available for Migrants students of Jammu and Kashmir in Medical colleges in Himachal?
  13. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  15. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  16. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  17. What's the scheduled date for SLET exam in Jammu and Kashmir? When will the forms be available?
  18. Procedure for becoming a Raw Agent after 12th and being from Jammu & Kashmir? -- [New]
13th February 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a single PG medical entrance exam? is Jammu and Kashmir exempted?

Neet 2013 is confirmed? Will jamu kashmir take part in it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?