17th December 2009, 05:14 PM
booms77

Scope after doing m.tech in biotechnology from reputed colleges?

i am presently doing b.tech from NIT Durgapur (1st yr). what is the scope if i do m.tech from some good reputed college like iit's or nit's?? would i get good pay packages??? what type of jobs i have to do?? or doing an MBA is a fruitful option. please guide me

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of MBA in Biotechnology after B.Tech(Biotech)? How to get admission in reputed Universities?
  2. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  3. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  4. Scope after doing m.tech in biotechnology from reputed colleges?
  5. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures?
  7. What is the scope in M.Tech biotechnology?
  8. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  9. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  10. Scope and job opportunity after doing M.Tech from Australia?
  11. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  12. Is there any scope in Biotechnology? Which are the colleges?
  13. Scope and colleges in Chennai for B.Sc Biotechnology?
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. Is there any scope of MS after completing MTECH from india?
  16. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  17. Reputed universities & colleges offering msc. biotechnology course? eligibility?
  18. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
31st December 2009, 05:32 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope after doing m.tech in biotechnology from reputed colleges?

See mtech i a good option if u wish to be in technical field while going for mba will switch u in business related field. and job options are good in both areas so not to worry about that
31st December 2009, 09:20 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Dont worry you are on the right track of your career which leads to success.

after completing your b.tech from nit you will probably get good job,but for great career prospect it is advice you to go for higher studies.

Both m.tech and mba are in good demand,both will promise you good career oppurtinity.

It is up to you weather to go for m.tech or mba,both will take you to the peaks of success.

best of luck
3rd January 2010, 07:56 PM
sreemanthrarupini

there are a very few students who are taking up postgraduation in biotechnology and i think you'll have greater scope and demand if you get a degree from a repured institution
11th January 2010, 06:42 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

as you are in nit durgapur ....no doubt you will be placed in any reputed firm from the college placement only......
but if you are interested to do m.tech , then it will be best if you do it from iits or nits .....then too you will be placed from the college placement only......
so no need to worry......

best of luck
14th January 2010, 11:21 PM
rohit kumar singh

i think biotechnology is one of the most emerging fields in india..
as the demand of biotechgnology professionals incresing day by day..so career in this field is really good..it is one of the fields which is not in saturation so you should go for it
and one more thing very few students go for post graduation in biotech..you have dare..go for it
26th January 2010, 10:50 AM
Senior Member+++

after doing m.tech you can go in the technical field and if you will pursue mba then that willl be more satisfactory in economical way
20th February 2010, 05:02 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hey Fried
As per my opinion you should go for MBA from reputed college which will be more fruitful for your carrier instead of M.Tech.
All the very best
24th March 2010, 05:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend, there are very wide scope after doing m.tech bitechnology from reputed colleges, you can get Lots of jobs available after M.Tech in pharmaceutic, research, food and many more industries..................
31st March 2010, 04:04 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

hi,
do not take pressure, that's a good idea for future,but you have to do hardwork to get the admission on reputed colleges.and after that there are more scope for you.

all the best.
18th April 2010, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

hi...m pursueing b.tech in biotechnology 3rd yr student,want to go for m.tech in biotechnology from reputed college after clearing gate or jnu exams.is it a good option for my better future???
18th April 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

which types of jobs i will be getting after doing m.tech in biotechnology???
24th May 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i'll be completing m.sc biotechnology in may 2011. so i'm interested to give gate exam for either doing Ph.D through iit or m.tech in
same field. Which one of the two is best & what are the opportunities of getting a job in both the cases & which one is preferable.
plz reply.
27th May 2010, 10:16 PM
phuchi

hi friend
after doing m.tech in biotechnology from reputed colleges you have lots of scope like
you can work as a faculty in good colleges or apply in companies for jobs
28th May 2010, 04:32 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

after completing your b.tech from nit you will probably get good job,but for great career prospect it is advice you to go for higher studies.you should go for MBA from reputed college which will be more fruitful for your carrier instead of M.Tech.
31st May 2010, 04:03 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
doing M.Tech in biotechnology from reputed college has a very future,indeed. it is one of the good branch.The Government of India provides large-scale employment to most Biotechnologist in its research laboratories.there are many reputed pharmaceuticals companies like CADILLA ,CIPLA Ranbaxy (Statins )GlaxoSmithKline
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
which recruit the engineers from Biotechnology.
17th June 2010, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

hello i m neha first year student of b.yech biotech...tell me pls wat exactly i will hav to do in order to give gate exam...i m nt from d bid city so i dont noe abt it...plss help me...and also suggest me the different examms dat i can give for pursuiung m.tech in biotech
17th June 2010, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hello i m neha first year student of b.yech biotech...tell me pls wat exactly i will hav to do in order to give gate exam...i m nt from d bid city so i dont noe abt it...plss help me...and also suggest me the different examms dat i can give for pursuiung m.tech in biotech
7th July 2010, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Mr arjit: i am a student of IIT kanpur biotechnology.Even my departmant seniors are facing trouble getting a decent job leave alone placements from nit durgapur! just check out the placement stta of top colleges to remove your myths..
16th July 2010, 12:48 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

seek information at cbse pmt site for full e-prospectus.
the syllabus is 10+2 pcb syllabus.
ncert books will be helpful
17th July 2010, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

IS IT POSSIBLE TO JOIN IIT COLLEDGE FOR FURTHER COURSES AFTER DOING B-TECH FROM NIT DURGAPUR IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
20th July 2010, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

For a girl having M.TECH degree in Bioinstrumentation Technology what are the job prospect in Hyderbad.
20th July 2010, 06:20 PM
sharad3010

Dont worry you are on the right track of your career which leads to success.

after completing your b.tech from nit you will probably get good job,but for great career prospect it is advice you to go for higher studies.

Both m.tech and mba are in good demand,both will promise you good career oppurtinity.

It is up to you weather to go for m.tech or mba,both will take you to the peaks of success.
22nd July 2010, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir i am b.tech biotech student .i realy confuse for highre study .i mean isould do m.b.a or mtech biotech.in which feild our future vl be bright .
22nd July 2010, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir am doing btech biotech rubish S.R.M university chennai .i heard by teacher that there is no escope in biotechnology .there is no job .even after doing m.tech biotech
aftr geting placement ve wil get of package 1.2 lakh .sir see how its low salary even it wil not enough money for my future wife sir tel me any option for better career in futur
e for which i can work hard .
pls reply me soon
am waiting
31st July 2010, 05:23 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you see mtech is nodout very good career option for you.

so you must prepare for GATE exam. through which you are allow to do Mtech from iits.

if you have good rank in GATE then you will get chance in IITS.

but MBA will be better career option for you.

as Btech+ MBA has a very good career options.

all the best.......
1st September 2010, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

i m pharmacy graduate now i m doing m.tech in biotechnology from anna university chennai u tell me am i eligible for faculty in biotech college
13th October 2010, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, this is jyoti .i'am doing b.tech biotech from dr. mgr university..my collge do not provide any placement especially for BT students...so i'am not in any expectation of job after b.tech.I started GATE prepration..please guide me how to prepare so that i should not miss my apportunity.and also give me idea about options avail after m.tech.option through which i could get good income as well satifactory professional life or work.
16th November 2010, 12:28 AM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Scope after doing m.tech in biotechnology from reputed colleges?

If you do M.Tech in Biotechnology then it is a very good thing in itself. after completing your M.Tech you'll have various options for job and even for higher studies.

you can placed in any institute as a lecturer, can go for biotechnology engineering in any researcg & development department, can serve any pharmacuetical company,can continue your research in the field of science and technology.
if you go for any of these you'll get good salary packages also..so..all the best for your coming future..
17th February 2011, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

which field in biotechnology is better, mtech in biomedical engineering or mtech in biotech?
7th June 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am talking biotechnology from IIT MADRAS. Should I take Computer science or mechanical engineering from IT BHU?
7th June 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

I am getting biotechnology from IIT MADRAS. Should i take computer science or mechanical engineering from IT BHU for better placements?
15th March 2013, 05:38 PM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

Scope after doing m.tech in biotechnology from reputed colleges

1.if you have good rank in GATE then you will get chance in IITS.

2.but MBA will be better career option for you.

3.as Btech+ MBA has a very good career options.

4.so you must prepare for GATE exam. through which you are allow to do Mtech from iits.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9th February 2016, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary of m.tech biotechnology integrated and in what type of job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?