5th May 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my graduation again?

Can i do my graduation again .. as previously i had got 45% marks in B.Com (hons) in 1992-95.
Please let me know where can i apply . at school i got 75.5% in commerce.

7th May 2014, 11:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do my graduation again?

Yes, of course you can do your graduation again and as you want to do B.com then it is best for your career there are many scope of this course so you should do this course.

And as you had earlier done your graduation in 1995 then i think you didn't want to do regular course but don't worry there are many options like you can do course through distance education there are many universities in India where you can apply for the admission.

All are reputed universities like:
AMITY
Symbiosis
IGNOU
Sikkim Manipal

So, you can apply for any of the university all are best and reputed universities. And in commerce stream there are many scope and after that if you can do MBA in finance or accounts then it is best for your career and if you want to do job after that then you will get good job in many companies related to your field and there you may get good salary.

And if you want to do just for a degree then it depends on you then you can apply for the M.Com also. It also have good scopes.
7th May 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I have score less mark in university final year exam with distance education can i appear in final year agai
3rd July 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation (b.com) in the year 2013 and had got very less percentage. Last year I have completed my m.com from IGNOU .
As I secured very less percentage in my graduation . I want to do b.com again in distance. Is it possible ??
25th October 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i do my graduation again as previously i had got 55.5% marks in B.A(Hons).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?