13th August 2011, 08:56 PM
vigilancebti

Scope of MSc in Environmental Science in Punjab?

i am bsc undergraduate student and i want to know the scope of msc in environmental science in Punjab.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  2. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  3. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  4. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  5. Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  8. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  9. What is the scope or job offers after doing MSc in Environmental Science
  10. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector? -- [New]
  11. What is the scope for MSc Environmental Science and MBA hospital management and care? Which are those colleges?
  12. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
  13. Best colleges for MSc Microbial and Food Tech near Punjab? What is the scope for the same?
  14. List of Msc. Environmental Science Colleges in Coimbatore
  15. Scope available in MSc in Environmental Study?
  16. Does IIT B offer course in MSc Environmental Science?
  17. How to write CSIR exam in Environmental Science as a Major
  18. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
19th December 2011, 03:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of MSc in Environmental Science in Punjab?

M.sc in Environmental science have a good career scopes work in different government departments and agencies like , Pollution Control Boards, Urban planning, Industries, Water resources and Agriculture etc.Teaching in collages, universities is also a good option available for environmental scientist.You can get job offers from government and private sector with a good pay scale.
21st July 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i jst want to ask how to apply for the jobs after msc evs.???
31st July 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for jobs After msc in evs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?