18th December 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges for MSc Microbial and Food Tech near Punjab? What is the scope for the same?

dear sir/mam
please suggest me sum best colleges for msc microbial and food tech. near punjab or anywhere and the scope of the same.pls reply at my mail [email protected]
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after MSc microbial food technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After BSc in Microbial Food Technology can I do M.Tech in Food Technology? What is the procedure to apply and further scope?
  3. What is the date of start for admission in MSc Microbiology in Punjab? Which are the top colleges in Punjab having MSc Micobiology
  4. Is Punjab University, Patiala offering bachelor in science for microbial and food technology
  5. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  6. List of colleges offering M.tech course in food tech?
  7. What should I do next after M.Sc in Microbiology Food Technology?
  8. What is the scope of MSc food science? What are the job opportunities?
  9. Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  10. Is there any institute in Chandigarh for doing diploma in packaging and production
  11. Difference in aspects of job in abroad and in India after completing MBA or M.Tech (food tech)?
  12. What's the future prospective of M.Sc in nutrition & Dietetics in Punjab? List of the colleges in Punjab for the same?
  13. Can I do Masters in Food through distance learning in Punjab?
  14. Which is better B.Tech in Food Technology from PAU or B.E. in Food Technology from PU?
  15. B.Tech Food Technology in PAU or BE Food Technology in PU, which one is better? -- [New]
  16. Best job oriented engineering branch? How is Lovely Professional University?
  17. Annual package of Microbial Biotech and MSc Biotech? Which is a better course between Microbial Biotech and Industrial Biotech?
  18. Which one is better to pursue B.Tech Food Technology from PAU or BE Food Technology from PU?
21st August 2012, 01:28 AM
prince raj1

Default Re: Best colleges for MSc Microbial and Food Tech near Punjab? What is the scope for the same?

hi..
Best colleges for MSc Microbial and Food Tech are-
Guru nanak dev university.
savitri polytechnic.
MCM DAV College for Women | B.Sc. - Microbial & Food Technology
Courses at MCM DAV College for Women | Studyplaces
Food microbiology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M.Sc - Microbial & Food Technology
Food & Applied Microbiological Sciences - U of S: Prospective
12th January 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges for MSc Microbial and Food Tech near Punjab? What is the scope for the same?

can you please tell me top colleges having m.sc food technology.
4th May 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

suppose I am not able to score well in pmt.on what basis these top most colleges will take me in bsc food technology.
reply please............................................ ................./
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?