27th June 2011, 08:18 PM
chauhan minhaz

Scope of Pharmacy in upcoming years?

I am 10+2 qualified student with maths,physics and chemistry. now i am intrested in doing pharmacy.my question is tha what is the scope of pharmacy in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  2. Details about Pharmacy? Best colleges for Pharmacy? What is the scope?
  3. What is the difference between Pharm D and M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?
  4. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future?
  5. What are the scope and benefits of studying B.Pharmacy?
  6. is there a good scope in MBA in project management? What is the scope in upcoming years? What is the expected salary package after that?
  7. Detailed information and scope of B.Pharmacy course?
  8. What should I do after completing my Pharmacy? Should I look for a job? What would be the scope in it?
  9. Detailed information, scope and benefits of studying B.Pharmacy for 12th Science student?
  10. How should I approach the best Pharmacy colleges? Scope of taking Pharmacy as a career?
  11. Scope and career opportunity after D.Pharmacy
  12. When is the PGT recruitment for upcoming year? What is the scope in M.Com?
  13. Scope of D-Pharmacy course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope of doing MBBS after completing b.pharmacy?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy in UK with scholarship through GRE, IELTS and TOEFL?
  16. What is the scope of Pharmacy and research in India?
  17. Scope, scholarship, institutions, fee structure and scope in abroad after completing MBA and M.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue M.Pharm(Pharmacology) in Kolkata after completing B.Pharm?
29th June 2011, 06:20 PM
pabolu pradeep

Default Re: Scope of Pharmacy in upcoming years?

you can undoubtedly join into pharmacy course, from past 5 years there is a tremendous progress in pharmaceutical industry and there are also plenty of jobs available in this field .
Recently in INDIA there has been a lot of progress in new fields like pharmacovigilance and clinical trials and research and development .There are also plenty of opportunities in teaching profession and more chances in industry also..
2nd August 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

tell me the salary about pharmacy after completing m pharm.
14th April 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

i don't have any1 in my family in this profession...
but..i decited to go in this proffesion because of my sir guidence...!!
i wana knw hw much the salary is .!!! after b farma or m farma
8th August 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

if i do pharmacy from pakistan so what willbe its scope or selery in uk or saudi arabia
17th May 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

m doing B pharma from ram gopal college of pharmcy
i want to know
at upmost what limit a person can do progress en this field?
16th July 2013, 03:04 PM
sachita birajdar

I have joined pharmacy this year.....is it a good decision ....n are good jobs available for pharmacy students??????
25th February 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

what is goverment job in india.
27th October 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available for sas ?? Is there any future after doing sas ??? If so please do suggest a good institute for learning sas in hyderabad ??
Please do send the answers to this mail id - [email protected]
15th February 2015, 12:15 AM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauhan minhaz View Post
I am 10+2 qualified student with maths,physics and chemistry. now i am intrested in doing pharmacy.my question is tha what is the scope of pharmacy in future?

Hello dear,

You can definitely pursue your career in pharmacy because there is a lot of scope in pharmacy now.

After 10+2, you can either do d.pharm or you can directly do b.pharm. In d.pharm, the admission will be on merit basis and through councelling. For b.pharm, you will have to give entrance examination.

After doing d.pharm you will be able to make a pharmacy registration certificate. This certificate will help you to set up a medical store, you can also work as a hospital pharmacist or appy for different govt. jobs.

After that if you do b.pharm it will take 3 years to complete it. After b.pharm you will get oppotunity to work in pharma industries and if you further do m.pharm, you will get more opportunities like working in research and development, formulation and development, clinical trial, pharmacovigilance, medical writing, regulatory affairs, teaching etc.

Pharmacy is a field of diversity. So you will have many career and job options if you come in this stream.

Pharmacy career at a glance-
D.pharm- hospital pharmacist
B.pharm- get oppotunities in pharma industries like qa, qc and production
M.pharm- pharmacovigilance, clinical research, research and development.

Thank you dear. Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?