6th June 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for NATA after passing 12th in commerce with 80% in statistics from Gujarat

I passed 10+2 in commerce with 80% marks in statistics from Gujarat, Can I appear for NATA?
I am very much Interested in the field of an Architecture.

Related Questions:
  1. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
  2. How to take admission in one of the colleges under Gujarat University after passing 12th commerce from Gujarata? How want to study BCA
  3. How to get admission in LLB in Gujarat after passing 12th in Gujarat state board(Commerce Stream)?
  4. From where to get the NATA application form in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for NATA exam?
  5. How should I do CA course after passing B.Com with English Medium from Gujarat University?
  6. Courses available in Germany after passing 12th commerce in Gujarat?
  7. How to get admission in 12th CBSE board after passing 11th commerce from Gujarat Board?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th commerce
  9. Last date of submission of NATA exam form? From where to get the forms from Himatnagar Gujarat?
  10. Where to submit NATA application form along with DD in Surat Gujarat?
  11. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for Architect admission in Gujarat after clearing 12th by 3 trials and NATA with 115/200 marks?
  13. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  14. Am I eligible for MCA entrance test after passing business maths and statistics in 12th
  15. Can I do IPS after passing 12th with commerce? Which degree do I have to obtain after 12th? Maximum marks required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to do B.Arch after 12th commerce?
  17. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  18. Which are the good colleges in Gujarat? I am waiting for my 10th board results
15th February 2015, 12:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for NATA after passing 12th in commerce with 80% in statistics from Gujarat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 10+2 in commerce with 80% marks in statistics from Gujarat, Can I appear for NATA?
I am very much Interested in the field of an Architecture.
Yes, you are eligible for NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

www.nata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?