26th August 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy in UK with scholarship through GRE, IELTS and TOEFL?

Hello Everyone,
I am currently pursuing 3rd year of B.Pharmacy in Bangalore. I want to do M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy. I have heard the best scope of Pharmacy is in UK and it involves a lot of hurdles. So I just thought of doing M.Pharmacy in UK after B.Pharmacy. If I get scholarship then as I am preparing for GRE, TOEFL and IELTS.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  2. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  4. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Studying MS in Abroad for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  6. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  7. What are the exams we need to write for doing MS in abroad?
  8. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  9. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  10. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  12. Does UG marks required for doing MS? What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing MS in abroad?
  13. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  14. Exams required to appear in to go Foreign?
  15. Which country I should prefer for doing MS after B.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  17. TOEFL or IELTS, which is better to appear for studying MCA with scholarship in Abroad?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
16th September 2015, 10:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Pharmacy in UK with scholarship through GRE, IELTS and TOEFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am currently pursuing 3rd year of B.Pharmacy in Bangalore. I want to do M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy. I have heard the best scope of Pharmacy is in UK and it involves a lot of hurdles. So I just thought of doing M.Pharmacy in UK after B.Pharmacy. If I get scholarship then as I am preparing for GRE, TOEFL and IELTS.
Yes, you can do M.Pharmacy course through GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?