28th May 2016, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

With a score of 492 in NEET phase 1 can I get a government MBBS seat or should I appear in NEET Phase 2?

I have a big dilemma regarding NEET 2016 which has recently been announced by supreme court. I am getting a 492 marks in NEET phase 1, so the thing is will i get a govt mbbs seat or should i apply for NEET phase 2?

28th May 2016, 03:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With a score of 492 in NEET phase 1 can I get a government MBBS seat or should I appear in NEET Phase 2?

As you are saying that you are securing 492 marks in the NEET Phase I then one thing is certain that you are going to qualify the NEET as various analysis report has assumed that the cutoffs for the NEET will not exceed 450 marks which is much less than your expected marks.

But as far you are concerned about securing a seat for MBBS course in the government medical college then it cannot be predicted now and for the same you will have to wait till the counselling ends. But with this aggregate you can think of getting a seat as through the same common entrance examination all the seats are going to be filled so there will be more seats available which means more probability of getting a seat.

For more details and updates about the NEET, you can refer to the link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?