30th April 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in AIPMT being an NIOS 12th PCB student?

Hello Sir/Mam,
Can I appear in AIPMT after doing 12th PCB from NIOS Board? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

1st May 2016, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in AIPMT being an NIOS 12th PCB student?

Yes, NIOS is accepted by almost all the entrance exams in India and most of the college don't have any problem with NIOS candidates. Just make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in your PCB stream.
Admission will be based on the rank obtained in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling based on rank.
1st May 2016, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination being a 12th standard PCB student from NIOS Board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with an aggregate of 50% of marks from any recognised board are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. Since, you have completed your 12th standard from NIOS Board, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
1st May 2016, 10:51 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical Test. It is entrance exam for admission in MBBS or BDS course. The eligibility criteria for AIPMT exam is that candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. It is a valid board, so you can apply for AIPMT exam after 10+2 from NIOS.

As per latest order of Supreme court, NEET will be conducted, in first phase AIPMT examination will be conducted. Next phase will be conducted on 24th May. From next year, only one single entrance exam NEET will be conducted.
2nd May 2016, 09:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
Can I appear in AIPMT after doing 12th PCB from NIOS Board? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!
After completion of 12th with PCB from NIOS board are eligible for AIPMT exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years
2nd May 2016, 09:06 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical or Pre-Dental) Entrance Examination even after completion of 12th Class from NIOS board. There are many questions comes under Frequently asked questions of AIPMT Examination. One of the frequently asked query is given below.

Question: Is a candidate passed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects from NIOS eligible to appear for AIPMT ?

Answer: Yes, any candidate passed 12th Class Examination with an aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Bio-Technology) and also passed English in the qualifying examination from any recognized board / university can appear in AIPMT subject to the other conditions.
2nd May 2016, 11:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can appear in the AIPMT examination being an NIOS 12th PCB student.
The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) was established as an autonomous organisation in the year of 1989 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. So, you are very much eligible for any kind of Entrance Examination.
14th January 2017, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

PCB through State board and Additional subject Biology through NIOS board can attend NEE T exam..???
5th July 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Basically a commerce & b.com degree holder if i do demand exams in nios physics, chemistry , biology did iam eligible for NEET exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?