13th December 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?

SIR/MAM

I have scored 50 % in my graduation and i belong to general category. my score in my MBA is 63%. Am i eligible for bank PO exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MBA after B.Com with 42% and M.Com with 65%? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I have scored 70% marks in MCA but less than 55% in graduation?
  3. Am i eligible for bank PO and Bank clerk exam? I have scored 63.33% in 12th and 54.61% in graduation
  4. Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO exams if I have scored 77% in MBA?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 54% in graduation and 60% in MA?
  7. Am I eligible for bank exam with 47.82 in Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  9. What is the eligibility for bank exam after MBA?
  10. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  11. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th and 63% in Graduation(Supplementary Pass)?
  12. Am I eligible for IBPS Bank PO Exam being a candidate having completed Graduation but not secured 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 54% in Graduation but 75% in MBA?
  15. Am I eligible for Bank PO if I have secured 52% marks in B.Sc Graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for bank PO exam? I have scored 50% in UG and PG
  17. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having scored 54% in Graduation with Physiotherapy?
  18. What are the jobs and courses which would be better to do after B.Com graduation?
13th December 2010, 02:07 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR/MAM

I have scored 50 % in my graduation and i belong to general category. my score in my MBA is 63%. Am i eligible for bank PO exam?
Dear friend,
you are eligible for this exem,but it will be better if you have 60% in graduation...
Dont upset,best of luck...
13th December 2010, 03:38 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?

hi!

You have not specified which bank,s PO exam you wish to apply. Different banks have different eligibility criteria for bank PO exam.

Generally the eligibility criteria for PO exam of most of the banks is as follows:

Educational qualification -The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with an aggregate of at least 55% from a government recognized university.In some banks candidates having 50% in graduation can also apply.

Age - Not below 21 years and not above 30 years

To know about the eligibility criteria of different banks follow this link:
http://bank-po.com/
13th December 2010, 04:14 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?

Hello dear

As per the eligibility criteria most banks are looking for following criteria

•Candidate must be citizen of India.
•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

you may apply for other banks except SBI, UBI because other banks like vijya bank , idbi bank have following criteria

Age: Those who wish to appear in this should be between 18- 28 years of age. The relaxation of age is according to the government rules.
Education : The candidate must have the Bachelors degree or its equivalent or should have 50% aggregate marks at least in 10+2 or 10+2+3 pattern or its equivalent.

if want more information on specific bank please specify the bank name.

all the best
13th December 2010, 05:01 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?

Yes friend you are eligible for Bank PO exam.
Eligibility for Bank Po exam..
•You must be citizen of India.
•You should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•You must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•You must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.
13th December 2010, 05:51 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Most of the banks while recruiting for the posts of probationary officers, they will announce minimum eligibility as graduation with a minimum of 55% must for all public sector banks.

So, Iam sorry to say that you are not eligible for the most of the po of bank exams.

Anyway there are some banks sometimes they will announce either graduation percentage or post graduation percentage.

Then you can apply with your post graduation percentage.

Anyway a good news for you.

From the next year onward nearly 20 of the public sector banks (excluding sbi) are going to conduct a single written exam and if you qualify in that then you can attend for the interviews whenever that particular banks announces notification.
13th December 2010, 10:50 PM
Pranjal Srivastav

Thumbs up Re: Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?

Hi,

There is a different criteria in all the banks.I am sure U can fill most of the vaccancies .So best of luck!
14th December 2010, 04:39 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
different banks have different criteria but generally 75% banks demand 55% marks obtained in graduation thatwhy you should have had atleast 55% marks in graduation.
Thanku
15th December 2010, 09:46 PM
mishra245

if u belongs to general/obc category then u r nt eligible &if u belongs to SC/ST then u can apply for bank po exam.
15th December 2010, 10:47 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

in bank po exam it requires about 60% of marks in the graduation
i m afraid u might not be eligible for the same
17th December 2010, 11:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR/MAM

Different banks have different eligibility criterion. Most of the banks require candidates to have a percentage score of 55%-60% in their graduation. In some cases certain banks only ask for a pass in graduation. In that case you are eligible. Please read the recruitment notice of each bank to find out the eligibility requirement and act accordingly.
17th December 2010, 11:05 PM
jitendradagrt

yes you are eligible for po exam.in most of the po exams they need 50% in graduation and 60 % in post graduation so you are eligible.
18th December 2010, 09:54 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Scored 63% in MBA and 50% in Graduation : Am I eligible for Bank PO exam?

Hello,
You percentage of graduation are 50% and bank ask for minimum 55% or 60%. but it is good for you that you have scored 63% because bank ask for only 55% only. so you can fill almost all bank PO exam on the basis of your MBA degree percentage. so do not worry you are eligible for bank po exam
8th January 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

B.E M.B.A can eligible for bank clerks exam
8th January 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

B.E M.B.A can eligible for bank clerks exam
9th January 2011, 04:20 PM
Ajay kumar verma

No. you are not get the 60% marks in Graduation degree you are not eligible.
31st January 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have 50% in graduation and 70% marks in PGDM can i fill the bank PO form.
9th February 2011, 03:19 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Hello friend,

Well up to my knowledge i feel that you are eligible for PO exam as you have scored 63% in your MBA though you have scored only 50% in your degree.You have done well in MBA.Congrats for that.You can try for other jobs also like Managing director post in some MNC's.

best of luck in your future.
7th March 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 7o % in graduation and 49 % in 12 th .am i eligible?
12th March 2011, 11:58 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam:

•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

See the eligibility criteria mentioned above If you fulfill this criteria,you are eligible.It may vary bank to bank,Check the detailed notification of bank for that.
15th March 2011, 11:34 PM
Aman Sapra

I am sorry to say but you are not eligible for Bank PO exams.
Because Most of the Banks ask for 55% marks in Graduation and Some of them even asks for 60% marks in Graduation.
So,I am afraid you are not eligible for Bank Exams.
27th March 2011, 01:27 AM
kkanika_14

No friend............
You are not eligible for the exam.

Minimum score in graduation is 60% in aggregate.

So, I am really sorry.

Good Luck...............
5th June 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

sir
my name is fahim n i got 52 in 10th n 49% in intermediate a 65 in graduation. am i eligible for sbi bank po
plz rply .
29th June 2011, 10:36 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Graduation is the qualifying examination for PO

and you have only 50% marks in graduation.

While most banks demand 60% minimum in graduation

while some other banks demand 55% minimum

as you can see yourself you are not eligible for any of them,

hence suggestion to you is to look for other services.

which offer jobs on MBA basis.
30th June 2011, 01:06 AM
Arsalaan

sorry friend but most of the banks demand

a minimum of 60% in graduation and some

smaller banks demand 55%.

so Prime facie you are not eligible for any of these

EXCEPT IF you belong to some category like sc/st etc.

there are special sites for PO like BANKPO>COM , BANK PO.NET
30th September 2011, 11:53 AM
black-demon
Senior Member+

since, you have got only 50% in graduation , then you are not eligible for this exam , because the minimum eligibility criteria for this post are-

•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.there are 5 years of relaxation for SC\ST candidates.

thanks!!!
30th September 2011, 11:42 PM
shibendu

Dear friend,
you are not eligible for BANK PO examination as you have less than 60% in your graduation level.

Criteria for PO :

You must have 60% in your graduation.
your age should be within 21 to 30 years of age..
8th August 2012, 09:13 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

I Have just mentioned the eligibility criteria for Bank PO Exams , so just check that if you fulfill the below mentioned , then you are eligible for the Bank PO Exams :

* You must have completed your graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

* You must have a minimum of 55% marks in graduation.

* Your age should lie in between 18-28 years.

* There is also a relaxation in upper age of 3 years for OBC candidates and of 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?