10th July 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank PO if I have secured 52% marks in B.Sc Graduation?

I have scored 52 % in graduation (B.Sc). Please tell me if I whether eligible in for bank po or not? Can someone please let me know the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for your reply. It would be really helpful if you can give me the information soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank PO if I have secured 52% marks in B.Sc Graduation? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for Bank PO being a candidate having secured 53% in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam havin secured 50% in Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 57% in Graduation and 76% in 10+2?
  5. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 49.7% in Graduation and 58% in Post Graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  7. Am i eligible to apply for the post of PO in a nationalised Bank? I have secured 58% in my graduation with economics honors
  8. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if scored 79%, 54.5% and 65% in 12th, graduation and PGDM respectively?
  9. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs having secured 71.2% in Graduation and 86% in MCA?
  10. Am I eligible for IBPS Bank PO Exam being a candidate having completed Graduation but not secured 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am i eligible for Bank PO exam with 45% marks in graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to get job in TCS if secured 59.94% in graduation?
  13. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam having secured 60% in 12th and 65% in Graduation in CSE?
  14. Eligibility for Bank PO exam after 59% marks in PG & not eligible as per Graduation?
  15. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc
  16. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I have scored 70% marks in MCA but less than 55% in graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam if secured 43.25% in B.Com and completed ICSI?
  18. Am I eligible for Government Jobs being a candidate having secured 66% in Graduation in B.Sc?
10th July 2015, 12:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO if I have secured 52% marks in B.Sc Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 52 % in graduation (B.Sc). Please tell me if I whether eligible in for bank po or not? Can someone please let me know the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for your reply. It would be really helpful if you can give me the information soon.

Thanks!
You have completed B.Sc degree so you are eligible for Bank PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Examination pattern for Bank PO 2015:-

Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability - 50 questions for 50 marks each
English Language and General Awareness - 40 questions for 40 marks each
Computer Knowledge/ Awareness - 20 questions for 20 marks

For more information visit at the www.onlinesbi.in. and www.ibps.in.
10th July 2015, 01:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO if I have secured 52% marks in B.Sc Graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bank PO exam, because any candidate who have completed his/her graduation in any discipline can apply for bank PO exams and there is no percentage requirement to apply for bank exams like IBPS, etc. So, you are definitely eligible to apply for bank PO exams, even if you have only 52% of marks in your graduation.
10th July 2015, 02:45 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for Bank PO if I have secured 52% marks in B.Sc Graduation.

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO :

Candidate must have competed his/her graduation in any stream from any recognised university. There is no limit in aggregate.

Age Limit :
  • Age of candidate must be from 20-30 years.
  • Relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Physically handicapped is also there.

For more details please visit : http://ibps.in
10th July 2015, 03:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are certainly eligible to appear in Bank PO Recruitment Examination even after securing 52% marks in Graduation. The basic minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in ANY DISCIPLINE from a recognized university. Since you have passed B.Sc Graduation, you are certainly eligible to appear in Bank PO Recruitment Examinations. Another important thing, you must notice is "There is NO CERTAIN MINIMUM Percentage" is required to be eligible. Since there is no minimum percentage is required you are certainly eligible to apply for Bank PO Recruitment. The minimum age required to be eligible for Bank PO recruitment is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years and there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates. Candidates who are appearing in final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply for Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment. As there is no certain minimum percentage is required, you are certainly eligible to apply for Bank PO Recruitment.
10th July 2015, 07:13 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Yes of course, you are definitely eligible to apply for Probationary Officer examination. Graduation is the minimum Education Qualification to apply for PO examination. So, don't worry about your percentage. Concentration on your preparation. Let's see the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for PO examination.

-An applicant should have completed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-No percentage bar are required to apply for PO examination.
-An applicant's must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination.
-Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.

To join as probationary officer, you need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by respective banks. Popular Bank exams are IBPS PO exam and SBI PO examination.
10th July 2015, 10:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for the bank PO examination. The examination for the PO is conducted by the IBPS and the SBI.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university in any discipline.
* Candidate age must be between 21-30 years and relaxation the age for the reserved category candidate.

There is no specific aggregate required to appear for the examination as the candidate with only passing percentage is required.

The examination is conducted in the three stages the application form are available now from today. The stages are :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

The candidate need to qualify in all the stages for the final selection as the PO. To qualify in the examination the candidate must require good knowledge of Reasoning , Aptitude , General knowledge , Computer and Data Interpretation.

For more information visit at the www.ibps.in
10th July 2015, 11:03 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Bank Po stands for Bank Probationary Officer , There are certain Eligibility criteria to to get this Post.

The Eligibility criteria are as follows :

The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize University.
The final year students can also apply for this post.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years, their is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

The bank PO Exam is conducted through respective banks & IBPS .IBPS is a institution where more than 20 banks are merged to conduct their entrance exam to select their employees.

http://www.ibps.in
11th July 2015, 01:08 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
Yeah you are probably eligible for applying for the Bank PO exam which is conducted for the post of Probationary Officer. The educational qualification needed, is candidate should have completed a degree in any stream with at least 60% aggregate from a recognized university and there are relaxation and this may vary between banks.

There are other criteria's which are needed to be satisfied and they are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 21-30 years for general category candidates and there are relaxation for other category candidates as for SC/ST it is 5 years and for OBC it is 3 years.

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the Bank PO exam.
11th July 2015, 02:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for bank PO examination one should have possess the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:

SBI PO Eligibility:

> Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

> Maximum age is allowed till 30 years

> Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.

> Candidates must have completed their +2 from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.

NOTE: Only those candidates are eligible who have completed their education or graduation in a regular pattern and for distance learning candidates there is no opportunity for these exams, which means that distance degree holders need not apply.
11th July 2015, 02:09 PM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes Dear, you are eligible for bank PO exam if you have secured 52% marks in B.Sc without any problem.The exam for PO is conducted by Banks every year and shortlist the applicants to appoint eligible person.
Here is a quick description for PO eligibility-

By Nationality-
Only Indian can apply.

By Age Limit-
21-30 year is age criteria and age relaxation as per government rules and norms based category.

By Qualification-
Aspirants are required to pass out with Graduate from approved university.

If you satisfy all the above criteria then you can apply for the Bank PO exam.
11th July 2015, 03:15 PM
dhaliwal jatt

Hello friend..

-> Yes, you are eligible for Bank PO, if you scored 52% marks in graduation.
-> For Bank Po, there are some eligibility procedure, which is..

-> Candidate must have citizen of India.
-> Age limit : 21-30 years for General category, 21-35 years for SC/ST/OBC
-> Candidate should completed the graduation in any stream from recognized university.
-> graduation final year students are also apply for Bank PO.

So all the best for your future...
7th December 2016, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to give a ibps banking exam in some notification of bank for the post of Po have required 60% marks in graduation but my marks is 58.65% in B.com this year, so please suggest me what should I do and is it compulsory of 60% marks in banking . my speed and accuracy are very low for banking . please give me tips for this. Shrurti...
15th February 2019, 06:07 PM
bharatyoutuber
Junior Member+

Bank PO Eligibility. Before applying for this post it is really necessary to check the eligibility criteria for this examination. A candidate must be 21-30 years of age while applying for Bank PO exam. Age relaxation of 5 years is given to candidates belonging to SC and ST.
10th July 2020, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for bank PO if i have 44% marks in BA graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?