21st June 2010, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

In which sectors can I get jobs after doing M.Tech Biotechnology for Ph.D Biotechnology?

Sir,
I'm doing M.Tech(Biotechnology) from West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata and result is expected to come out in August . I'm not interested in doing Ph.D and looking for jobs in biotechnology sector but i'm not getting through. Kindly suggest me some options or sectors where i can find a descent job.

25th September 2011, 01:20 PM
sabarish28

Default Re: In which sectors can I get jobs after doing M.Tech Biotechnology for Ph.D Biotechnology?

After M.Tech in Biotechnology,there are enormous opportunities in both government and corporate sectors.
for Ph.D Opportunities exists in research fileds and various industries like chemical industries, bio-processing industries, agriculture related industries and pollution control activities of the major industries etc.

In future India is considered to be the Biotech capital of the world.It is estimated that in next few years,India would be requiring biotechnologist in huge numbers.
As a whole,Biotechnology will make a good future.
25th September 2011, 02:56 PM
INDER3491

Default Re: In which sectors can I get jobs after doing M.Tech Biotechnology for Ph.D Biotechnology?

you can apply in any of the health and food products manufacturing comapany.
there is a great demand for biotechnology professionals intis field. so try for any MNC company like : ranbaxy, cipla etc.
20th October 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done M.Sc. with Biotechnology. Can you please suggest me some companies in Delhi ncr working on molecular biology & immunology?
26th November 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the oppurtunities are there for m.tech with ph.d people in biotech companies overall india
12th May 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I have done M.Phil biotech . I want to do Ph.D & job in biotechnology field.could you apply in any of the health and food products manufacturing comapany.
there is a great demand for biotechnology professionals intis field. so try for any MNC company like : ranbaxy, cipla etc.
thanks
sanjay yadav
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?