2nd February 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

In which sequence I should solve questions of various sections in Bank PO Exams?

which section should be solved first?what should be the sequence of solving the sections in order to solve it in time of bank po?

3rd February 2012, 07:46 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which sequence I should solve questions of various sections in Bank PO Exams?

There are no standard rules at all regarding the way to solve the questions of various sections with priority in bank PO Exams.

But, one should have to make these priorities depending upon his/her preparation level to the exam.

Here are the following areas from which various questions are being posed in Bank PO Exam.
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General Awareness
-General English
-Computer Knowledge.

Out of these, it will take more time for the candidaes to answer Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude and less time to answer the questions from General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.

The cut off marks for each section is going to be decided on the basis of difficulty of the questions in that section. The cut off marks are going to be varied from one section to other section in bank PO Exams.

So, if you have good preparation for all the sections of the written exam, then I suggest the following sequence in ascending order
-General Awareness
-Computer Knowledge
-Reasoning
-Quantitative Aptitude
-General English.

In contrast to this, if you are having strong preparation for some of the sections, first answer them and answer the questions from other sections later.

Use time judiciously in Bank PO Exams. Make sure that you are going to secure at least minimum qualifying marks in each of the sections of Bank PO Exam.

Some candidates will answer all the questions of 2-3 sections and leave other sections due to lack of time. Becuase of this, they will not get through the written exam. So, don't do this.

Attempt the questions for which you are confident with answer. Because, there is a negative marking for wrong answers.
24th February 2012, 10:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which sequence I should solve questions of various sections in Bank PO Exams?

The number of candidate who appears for the Bank PO examination is quite huge. So securing a good percentage for the same is the key for you to get selected. There is no set rule that a particular section of the question paper has to be completed first. It all depends which section you are most confident. You must attend the section which you are confident about first and then go for section which you feel will take time. Finishing the exam in the prescribed time is the key for bank tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?