15th October 2016, 07:00 AM
Neelagandan.s.o

Shall I do B.Ed once again if pursuing BA after MA and B.Ed?

I completed MA in English and completed B.Ed. Now I am doing BA history . Shall I do B.Ed once again for social teacher to work in Tamil nadu?

15th October 2016, 05:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I do B.Ed once again if pursuing BA after MA and B.Ed?

If you have already done Bachelor of Education then there is no need to pursue this course again. Bachelor of Education done one time is valid for lifetime.

You can work in Tamil Nadu as social teacher based on your previous degree obtained by pursuing B.Ed.
15th October 2016, 07:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neelagandan.s.o View Post
I completed MA in English and completed B.Ed. Now I am doing BA history . Shall I do B.Ed once again for social teacher to work in Tamil nadu?
You can't do B.Ed course once again.

But you are eligible to do M.Ed course. Those candidates who have completed B.Ed course with above 50% marks are eligible for M.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
15th October 2016, 07:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*There is no need to do Bachelor of Education again if you have done already in order to get job of social teacher. You can use existing degree of B.Ed for getting this job.

*You should continue your Bachelor of Arts in History without any disturbance. Bachelor of education degree has now become compulsory for teaching jobs and is needed everywhere teacher recruitment is done.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?