15th July 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Shall I take admission in government college of engineering, Amravati after scoring 73.84 in Mechanical Engineering

I have scored 73.84 in mechanical engg.i shall take admission in goverment college of engg.amarawati

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government engineering college of Amravati in mechanical engineering after scoring 60 marks in CET and 55 marks in AIEEE
  2. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 72 marks in CET?
  3. What to do after completing 12th class? I am studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the expected cut-off score for government engineering colleges in Amravati?
  5. Can I get entry in Mechanical Engineering Trade in D.Y.Patil College of Engineering Amravati after scoring 62% in HSC exam and 57 marks in MHT CET exam?
  6. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  7. Can I get admission in Amravati Government college after scoring 332 in GATE and 21/100 marks?
  8. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year? -- [New]
  9. In which college can I get Mechanical Engineering in Amravati ? I got 67 marks in MH CET in VJNT category
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  11. Cutoff marks in engineering government college in Amravati?
  12. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  13. Minimum marks required in board exam and MHT CET to get admission in government college of engineering Amravati in Mechanical branch?
  14. Will I get admission in government college of Amravati, Aurangabad or Pune after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET?
  15. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  16. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Amravati after scoring 95 marks in MHT CET?
  17. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET
  18. Cutoff list of government college of engineering Amravati of MHT CET?
15th May 2016, 12:01 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Shall I take admission in government college of engineering, Amravati after scoring 73.84 in Mechanical Engineering

If you have done diploma in the mechanical engineering and want to take direct second year admission in the government college of engineering, amravati then you have to rethink because there are very low chances you will get the college on your score for open category.
There are chances to get admission if you are from other category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?