8th January 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of BSc Agriculture exam?

sir me bsc agreeculture ka paaer ki date janani hai

Related Questions:

15th May 2016, 12:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of BSc Agriculture exam?

The entrance examination held for admission in the B.Sc with agriculture or B.Tech in agricultural engineering is known as AIEEA-UG ( All India Entrance examination in agricultural under graduate course ) and is held by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture and Research ) once every year.

--> The basic eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years till the 31st August of that year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Relaxation if 5 years is applicable for reserved category candidates.

* You must have completed your higher secondary school degree course with either of PCM/PCB/any equivalent degree course with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized institution. Marks relaxation of 10% is applicable for SC/ST candidates.

As far you are concerned about the date of same entrance examination, then for the present year i.e; 2016 it is scheduled to be held on 21st May for which application has lasted on the 30th April.

For more details about the same examination, you can refer to the official link of ICAR i.e; www.icar.org.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?