18th June 2011, 12:46 PM
phani poojitha

Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?

good morning.what are the short term courses for b.tech third year student in electronics and communication branch?

Related Questions:
  1. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  2. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  5. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates -- [New]
  6. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  7. List short term certification courses in Electronics & Communication field?
  8. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. List of the short term courses available in Punjab University for B.Tech(ECE) students?
  10. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  11. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  12. Short term 6 months courses available for B.Sc(Electronics) 3rd year student?
  13. Short term courses for B.Tech EC students? Which is better course, CCNA or Embedded?
  14. Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  15. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  16. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  17. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  18. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
19th September 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?

i am a student of 3rd year ec branch i want to do embedded cource is this a right decision
1st October 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?

I am compliting 3rd year BE in E&C.then where i get short term course in mobile telecom & networking?
5th November 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i'm studing 3rd b.tech in E&C.which is the best course after b.tech?
12th December 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

i m b.tech final year ece student .then where i get short term course in electronics & instrumentation?
6th June 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

What cources i should do when i am student of b.tech 2nd yr
7th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

which course provide me the best basic knowledge for ec..
8th June 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

which courses are most needed for a communication student for a good job witihin a short period.
10th July 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi:)
i completed my 3rd yr in electronics & communication, i need to do short term courses to enhance my knowledge
so can u please guide me which course will be best for ECE students and how we will get to know it????
3rd August 2013, 06:12 PM
murali.s4a5

As you have completed your 3rd year it would be good to choose a short term course in the subject which you are intrested in. It would be better to do courses like vlsi or embeeded systems in some good institute which enhance on practical knowledge then on theory.
3rd August 2013, 06:13 PM
murali.s4a5

As you have completed your 3rd year it would be good to choose a short term course in the subject which you are intrested in. It would be better to do courses like vlsi or embeeded systems in some good institute which enhance on practical knowledge then on theory. My suggestion is to do a course on vlsi chip designing.
21st March 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed be 3rd year in electronic n communication what courses should I join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?