24th May 2012, 12:43 AM
vivekmb

Which are the short term courses other than PLC, SCADA and HMI? I am in last year in Electronics and Telecommunication

hi i am in last year of electronics and telecommunication can any one please suggest me short time courses other than plc,scada,hmi

Related Questions:
  1. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I do PLC and SCADA course after B.E electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Are there any other courses other than PLC and SCADA? How can I study these courses while doing my B.Tech?
  4. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  5. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  6. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  7. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Can i do any certification course besides B.Tech (EEE) course? -- [New]
  9. Which course is better after diploma EC? I have completed diploma EC
  10. Which stream to select for M.Tech after B.E in EC?
  11. List of short term courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Best PLC/DCS/SCADA training institute in Chennai?
  13. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  14. Which course to study after diploma in EC?
  15. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  16. What are the courses which providing opportunities to get a job in IT sector? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering and also done PLC & SCADA courses with 2 years of job experience
  17. How can I get a job in automation field? Best automation institute of PLC and SCADA?
  18. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
1st August 2017, 12:07 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which are the short term courses other than PLC, SCADA and HMI? I am in last year in Electronics and Telecommunication

Short term courses after B.Tech in E&T:-

JAVA
C++
Networking courses
CCNA
NET
Robotics courses
PCB Designing
Embedded C
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?