7th June 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for taking admission in M.Sc course with CSE stream at Tumkur University?

is msc in computer science is going to start this year , can we apply for this , plz make sure so that we can take advantage for doing it in tumkur university itself...................

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for admission in Cambridge University after 12th? Detailed information bout admission? -- [New]
  2. Procedure for taking admission in Thapar University for B.Tech after completing Diploma in CSE from LPU University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is MSc in computer science going to start this year? Can we apply for this?
  4. How may I do CS after completing +2?
  5. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  6. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  7. Percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study MS in Abroad? Subject to opt for MS?
  8. How to take admission in MSc IT after completing BCA with 54% from recognized university
  9. Procedure to get admission in American University? Criteria for getting admission for M.Tech in CSE?
  10. What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream
  11. How may I apply for industrial training in ISRO? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with telecom stream from Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
  12. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Date of all india common entrance exam for admission into MBBS in Tumkur Medical College? How to apply for the same?
  14. Is there a separate entrance exam conducted by Punjab Agriculture University for admission in PhD in Microbiology course for other university's student? Possibility to get admission?
  15. How to pursue M.Tech electronics from IIT Madras? I am doing MSc in Electronics from Dharwad
  16. Which are the best colleges and universities for MSc Maths? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  17. Which are some of the good BSc Genetics colleges in Tumkur?
  18. M.Com college timings in Tumkur University?
8th January 2016, 12:30 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I apply for taking admission in M.Sc course with CSE stream at Tumkur University?

Tumkur University is accredited 'A' grade by NAAC.
NAAC stands for National Assessment and Accreditation Council established by UGC to accesses and accredit institute of higher education in India.
Peer team visit each institution, prepare a report and accredit grades on the basis of report.
M.Sc stands for Master of Science.
It is a 2 year postgraduate program.
Tumkur University stated its postgraduate courses from 2007-08 only in Physics, Chemistry and Environment Science.
So, if you have completed your bachelor degree in these subject then you can apply for admission in M.Sc courses if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?