4th September 2011, 01:16 PM
Mandeep itan

How may I do internship program in telecommunication? I'm in B.tech 7th sem

hi sir.. i am persuing b tech in ece department . now i am in final year of 7 sem.i want go internship training in telecommunication in 8 sem.
sir.. how i can take 6 months internship training in telecommunication field.so kindly plz tell me. my id is [email protected]
my contact is 9646374336

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for an internship program in any of the MNC company? I've 89% in 10th, 81% in PU and 74% aggregate in B.E(telecommunication)
  2. Is RVD university is recognized by AICTE or UGC? I'm doing B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) and in 7th sem
  3. Is there any internship program available for telecommunication students?
  4. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  5. How to do Internship after studying 7th semester B.E?
  6. Where to do Internship in telecommunication field while doing 6th semester in Electronics and telecommunication?
  7. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them? -- [New]
  8. In which Companies I can apply for Internship being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE in Computer Science?
  9. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  10. How to do internship L&T? I am studying in 7th semester
  11. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  12. Internship program for E&T students in Vadodara?
  13. How to take internship training in MNC? What is the procedure?
  14. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  15. Jobs after completing B.Tech in 5 years due to pending backlogs -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  17. How to do Summer Internship from NTPC being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of BE course?
  18. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
8th January 2016, 11:10 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I do internship program in telecommunication? I'm in B.tech 7th sem

To get the summer training or internship in any company in the field of telecommunication first you have to talk your college staff because most of college have relations with companies so that they can provide training for their students.
But if your college have not any contact then you have to take a permission letter for training from your college which indicate that you need for a internship for training and have to contact company staff and submit your training letter. For the summer training or internship program every company has limited seats for college or universities students belongs to technical fields.

After completing the training from the the company you have to report your college and make a report of that you have learned in Training from company and submit it with the training certificate you get from the company.

NOTE- you have to submit a hard copy as well a soft copy of the report.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?