5th April 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study MS in Abroad? Subject to opt for MS?

Hello,
What is the minimum aggregate needed to go Abroad to study MS?
I'm studying B.Tech in ECE. Also I want
\to know which is the subject for me in
MS as I am ECE branch student?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to study MS Abroad?
  6. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Percentage required to be eligible for MS in Abroad?
  8. What is the minimum % required to study abroad?
  9. Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad?
  10. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study Master degree in abroad?
  12. What is the percentage required in 12th to do Genetic Engieering abroad?
  13. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MBA in any reputed university with scholarship in Abroad?
  14. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  15. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  16. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  17. Eligibility criteria of GRE for M.Sc Botany student?
  18. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
10th April 2015, 11:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study MS in Abroad? Subject to opt for MS?

There is no specific minimum percentage, which is required to apply for MS admission in foreign universities, because the admission requirements varies from one university to another university. But, I can tell you that you can apply for admission in many universities, if you have minimum 60% of marks in your graduation.
And if we consider your subject for MS, you can continue your Masters in ECE stream or you can change to any another stream like CSE, IT, if you are interested to move to other stream. There are many specializations, which are offered by foreign universities, you can choose any of them depending upon your interest. You can search for different specializations and courses, by visiting the websites of the foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?