16th June 2015, 01:36 PM
Arnav solanki

How can I apply for admission in Cambridge University after 12th? Detailed information bout admission?

I am in class 12th after passing this I want to take admission in university of Cambridge.but before taking admission in this university I want taking 3 years for preparation after passing 12th.In class 12th I am in pcm stream.how can I apply for this university ,give me detail information.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?
  2. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  3. Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?
  4. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  5. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  6. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  7. Can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  8. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  9. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  10. Chances of admission in Cambridge for B.Tech?
  11. Top colleges to study B.Tech in Abroad
  12. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When admission starts for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I for external candidates?
  14. How can I get admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge University with full scholarship if expecting above 90% in 12th?
  15. When will the BBA form come out and where to get it?
  16. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  17. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  18. Undergraduate courses for 12th student in Cambridge University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?