18th April 2013, 09:08 PM
kalasuri

Should I choose BSc in Statistics or BSc in computer science?

should I choose Bsc in statistics or Bsc in Computer science? which is better for getting good career?

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  2. Which is better B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Sc in Statistics?
  3. Can I pursue MS after BSc? If yes then which discipline can I choose?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  7. Should I choose BSc chemistry or BSc Statistics?
  8. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  9. Which are the colleges to pursue graduation from Delhi University? How much percentage is required and what is the fee structure?
  10. Which course to choose between B.Sc(Computer Science) and B.Sc(IT)? Which has better scope? -- [New]
  11. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  12. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  13. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
  14. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  15. Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics?
  16. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  18. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
6th May 2013, 10:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose BSc in Statistics or BSc in computer science?

Both the options are good in career perspective. Statistics is a subject related to mathematics covering topics on data interpretation, graphs, correlation, regression, etc. Banking jobs, Finance sector jobs, etc good in the case. B.Sc computer science on the other hand is related to computers, its applications, and so on. The subject is suitable to find a job in IT sector in the role of programmer, technical assistant, etc. Selection can be done according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?