9th January 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is better B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Sc in Statistics?

hi having confusion in choosing bachelor degree that ,which one is better Bsc in statistics or Bsc in computer science? Guys please help me out in this regard.

16th January 2014, 08:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which is better B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Sc in Statistics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi having confusion in choosing bachelor degree that ,which one is better Bsc in statistics or Bsc in computer science? Guys please help me out in this regard.
Both the B.sc in Computer Science and Statistics having good scope in both the career as well as jobs prospectus.

Please read the below suggestion while choosing the course,

--> If you did interested to become a Software Engineering, Developer, Programmer, Software developer, the you have apply for this B.sc in Computer Science course.

--> If you did interested to become a Data analyst, Statistician, Data Surveyor etc. then you may apply for B.sc in Statistics

So, It's clear choosing the course is based on your future aspiration. So, we suggest you to choose the course based on your future ambition.

Eligibility Criteria for B.sc in Computer Science:- Candidate should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject from recognized university.

Eligibility Criteria for B.sc in Statistics:- Candidate should be complete 12th standard with mathamtics as main subject from recognized university.

All the best~
17th January 2014, 08:48 PM
sushri_mhnty

Quote:
Dont be confuse dear because its your life you may ask for suggetion but you have to take the dicision. Both are good in their field. Computer scince and statistics and both are also different from each other. So first you should final in which you are more intrested. According to me if you will go for computer scince then that will better for you but its your choice. Thanks.
18th January 2014, 05:44 PM
saikumarsk

Post Re: Which is better B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Sc in Statistics?

Quote:
In which field you mostly like to do? Actually for both the fields is good. But statistics is very tough than than the B.SC computers!! Let me know in which field you mostly intrested.
26th January 2014, 02:09 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Both the courses that you mentioned like
B.Sc in Computer Science and
B.Sc in Statistics
are 3 year Graduation courses being offered by number of colleges in India.

In many of the colleges direct admission will be given for the candidates to join these courses.

However some other colleges will conduct Entrance Exam as a part of giving admission to these courses.

Both the courses having good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

But the only one difference is, the career in the field of Statistics is ever green and in the field of computer science, it may not be constant.

We have seen many IT companies sending candidates out of the organization when they are not having projects. But such a kind of problems will not be there for the candidates in the field of Statistics.

But the job opportunities are not too high in Statistics but in IT field, there are good number of job opportunities in various IT companies like
TCS
Wipro
Infosys
Mahindra Satyam
Google
Delloite etc.

There are some specializations in Graduation which will be having both Statistics and Computer Science as the subjects of the specializations.

It would be a right choice for you at Graduation level. By the time you complete your Graduation, you can come to an idea regarding the best field to choose between these two.

Wish you all the best.
10th August 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 12th with economics, business, accounts and statistics please reply me sooner can I take B.SC statistics with statics in 12th.
25th September 2021, 02:00 PM
Minal F

BSc Computer Science, abbreviated as BSc CS, is a 3-year undergraduate program that deals with the subjects and topics related to computer science, computer application, and its services.

BSc Computer Science, abbreviated as BSc CS, is a 3-year undergraduate program that deals with the subjects and topics related to computer science, computer application, and its services

So,both are good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?