6th November 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose between B.Sc(Computer Science) and B.Sc(IT)? Which has better scope?

Hello
I am confused between bsc computer science
and bsc information technology
which is better and I should choose?
which one has good scope?????
please help me to choose

21st November 2014, 10:37 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which course to choose between B.Sc(Computer Science) and B.Sc(IT)? Which has better scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am confused between bsc computer science
and bsc information technology
which is better and I should choose?
which one has good scope?????
please help me to choose
There is no big difference between B.Sc Computer Science and B.Sc Information technology. Syllabus wise B.Sc IT has a complete focus on Information Technology mainly networking, language and programming. On the other hand, B.Sc Computer Science focus would mainly be in the programming and language for computers. It mainly deals with basic principles and real world use of computers.

When comparing both the courses, B.Sc Computer Science having lots of opportunities in software field, animation, multimedia and audiovisual media, etc., because it mainly deals with developing and predicting computer information processes and be able to transform them into computer hardware and software. You may also have opportunities in the field like teaching, education and civil services.
10th June 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to choose between B.Sc(Computer Science) and B.Sc(IT)? Which has better scope?

Which course to choose between B.Sc(IT) and BCA? Which has better scope?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?