11th May 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose Maths or Biology in 11th class?

I am in class 10th.i am totaly confussed what to choose in 11th bio or maths.i love both subjects.which option is better?
please suggest.
i heard that medical is hard.is this true?

12th May 2012, 07:24 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I choose Maths or Biology in 11th class?

All the entrance exams nowadays are highly competitive. So with each passing year the level of these exam increases. With thorough preparation it is possible to score well in the same. You need to first decide whether you are interested in the medical field. If you have a desire then you must work hard to achieve it.
12th May 2012, 08:08 AM
Bhargav.student

Don't think that this subject is tough , that is easy like that .
If you study with interest every thing is easy .
Actually the opportunities for Non-medicine are more , where as this side the opportunities are quite low , so the competition will be very high .
So people used to say that medicine is tough .
Now don't think this and all .
Take the career in which you are more interested in all aspects .
All the best for your future .
12th May 2012, 10:42 AM
rachender singh

Thumbs up Re: Should I choose Maths or Biology in 11th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in class 10th.i am totaly confussed what to choose in 11th bio or maths.i love both subjects.which option is better?
please suggest.
hello friend,
In this class everyone is confused about what to take in +1 as your subjects, because one's future is depends upon it.
among maths or biology both has its important, and in +1 you have to choose either biology or maths. first of all think for a while that which subject you like more, think that in which subject you can gain more potential, in which subject you can do more and more innovation. if you you decided that what you take, then thats ok. otherwise take both subject. i.e take math, physics, chemistry or biology as you optional.
and in next future study that subject in which you want to be perfect.

thanks.
12th May 2012, 10:53 AM
chandu9191

hello my friend ,

in your feature if want to become a doctor you have to choose the BIOLOGY
or you want to become a engineer you will take the maths subject in your 11th class.

my suggestion is you will take maths subject it will be use full very much in your feature..

best of luck..
12th May 2012, 04:12 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
please suggest.
hello
you are appearing 10th class. you want to know about the subject to choose one subject in 11th class.
-first which you tell that you heard that medical is tuff. that depend on you how much tuff for you or how much easy for you. because if you do study with more concentration then no anyone subject is tuff for study.
-second select that subject you like most if you like both subject equally then you think about you aim what you want to become in future. According to that you can choose a subject.
-if you want to become a doctor then you choose bio with science stream
-if you want to become a engineer then choose maths.
-At this time in my opinion you have to become a good doctor which help the people.
-you may know about your parents dream to make happy them than you may ask what they want according to them dreams you can select subject.
best of luck for bright future.
12th May 2012, 05:25 PM
k.hemanth
Junior Member+

ok. both are good subjects...both have their own specifications..........its totally depends your own interest. now you are in 10th class so observe yourself that in which subject you are good? medical field is not that much of hard if u have interest adopt that one no problem.............. al the best
23rd May 2012, 05:22 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Should I choose Maths or Biology in 11th class?

Hi

After passing Class 10th, the students are given a choice of streams out of SCIENCE, COMMERCE & ARTS.
These three streams are totally different with each other and also very versatile in their subjects, applications etc..

Now different students have different interests in various areas like Engineering, Medical, Law, Computers, History, IAS, Arts, Music, etc..
So accordingly one should choose the subject of study. Like if anybody wants to become an Engineer, then from 10th class itself he/she should be aware what subjects they should take up in 11th and 12th so that they can study Engineering later on.

Similarly for the Medical aspirants and others as well.

Talking of your case, as you ask if you should choose Maths or Biology in Class 11th, I must tell you that Maths is compulsory if you want o do Engineering and also Biology is compulsory if you want to do Medical.

So now that questions hits you back , as to what you want to become in life. Many students take both the options just to keep their options and opportunities open. If they do not get through good medical college, they go with the better colleges of the Engineering and like that.

I would suggest you to think upon this thing, and then decide what is your aim. And you should choose your subject according to that only.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
23rd May 2012, 07:06 PM
ambi_rajput

Quote:
please suggest.
It depends on your quality and interest. There is more scope in mathematics than in Biology. By taking Biology you have to spend a lot of money to have good career. But if you have then there is no problem.

I advise you for mathematics as there are more job opportunities and more colleges and thus more seats.
Best of Luck for your career.
23rd May 2012, 07:16 PM
uzra hassan

yes medical is tough but if u take bio u can do mbbs or can opt for paramedical courses after 12.by taking maths u can do engineering. now its upto u wht u wnt to do after 12
23rd May 2012, 07:37 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Should I choose Maths or Biology in 11th class?

Hi dude,

First you decide your ambition. If you have the ambition to become a doctor, you should select biology group. It is not easy to score marks in 12th HSC examination...But if you have the ambition to become an engineer er you should select maths computer...

According to me choosing computer group is much better than biology group because job as a doctor is not worthy nowadays...

All is well...
23rd May 2012, 08:04 PM
akshay1fand

Hi friend,
These both subjects are very easy to passing & scoring.
First decide where you have to go, then do study of that particular sub. & study for passing other sub.

It is only b'coz if you have to change your career stream, then there will be no any problem.

Best of luck
18th June 2012, 12:54 AM
jhlkgrwl

If you really love both the subjects and don't want to let any of them go so you can opt for PCMB in 11th but first realise your potential.

If you think you don't want to go with both the options then set your dream. Decide whether you want to do something in PCM related line or in PCB related line.

Don't think that Biology is difficult. If you start studying with interest and understanding then nothing will be difficult for you.

Both streams have a variety of options available ahead. Think over you personal interest. And if you have the potential and want both subjects then go for both.
15th August 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Should I choose Maths or Biology in 11th class?

Quote:
please suggest.
u can tak both d subjs as u hv intrst in both... the first group- biomaths... medical is not hard if ur intrstd in it nd lik dat field!!
25th August 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i..m.. really confused which subject to choose ,sumbdy says bio and some say maths.......nw wht todo some 1 help me plz
1st September 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i'm in class 10. i have an equal interest in biology as well as maths. my family's financial condition is not so strong. what should i chose in class 11, biology or maths?
27th October 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I LIKE BIO VERY MUCH BUT MY FAMILY IS FORCING ME FOR MATHS
18th November 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i'm in class 10 . i want to study genetic engineering , which group should i take in 11th ?? PCB or bio tech .
22nd November 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What is cutoff percent for biology in 11th?
9th January 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

If i have a choice between psycology and maths ,what do I opt for?......i want to go in for medicine and we have biology as a compulsary subject...but still dont know whats better for the future coz people say you waste time practising maths whereas psycho ....not so much.So what do I do?
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!.....=)...:-).............. . . . . ..
14th January 2013, 10:10 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends...........

Choosing the better option for you is know to only as per your interest........

If you are interested in Mathematics then you can choose Maths or else you can choose Biology............

ALL THE BEST............
29th April 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i have no interest in maths so i take biology..............
30th April 2013, 02:59 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
please suggest.
HI!
Don't say what other are saying... Say want you want to do...
Friend if you want to become engineer then opt maths and if you want to become doctor then opt Biology.

Opt that stream in which you want to join. so that you can read and understand much batter.

You can chose both option also.

You have time to think and move forward.

ALL THE BEST!
15th May 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

I choose medical but my father is income not enough please suggest me that my future
21st May 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear friend,
I'm also like you. I have completed 10th this year and I love both maths and biology. Since you have interest in both subjects (like me) you can go for bio-maths in 11th. By taking this group you can opt for either engineering or medical field and you may get get very good jobs in your future. Best of luck.
21st May 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello friend,
I'm also like you. I have completed 10th this year and I love both maths and biology. Since you have interest in both the subjects (like me) you can go for bio-maths in class 11th. If you take this group you can go for either engineering or medical field.If you take maths leaving biology you can go for engineering but you may not get an opportunity in medical field or if you take biology leaving maths you can go for medical field but may not get an opportunity in engineering. So choose your subjects carefully. Good luck.
1st June 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which subject is better if i have interest in maths and other's are telling me that there is scope in biology then what should i do.
4th June 2013, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

i like to choose computer with maths for engineering courses.i am not interested in medical .is my chosing correct?
25th June 2013, 10:05 PM
R091367

Hey..Somebody said that medicine is tough right.so u must choose the medicine because anybody choose easy subjects but those u have talented they r only choose tough subjects..i thought that u r brilliant student right.why am i suggest u means our city is very well technology developed city.so technology developing leads to health disease..so plz take medicine.
all the best for ur future
6th July 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How i select the Biology and maths in science stream. I want the look of subject combination. please.
31st August 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

iam studing in cbse school 10th class , i aim is to became an ca ,, say which grop i should itake in 1, 2 in inter cbse plsplsplspls help
1st September 2013, 12:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend

After passing Class 10th, the students are given a choice to choose any stream out of SCIENCE, COMMERCE & ARTS streams.These three streams are totally different with each other and also very versatile in their subjects, applications etc..

Now different students have different interests in various areas like Engineering, Medical, Law, Computers, History, IAS, Arts, Music, etc..
So accordingly one should choose the subject of study. Like if anybody wants to become an Engineer, then from 10th class itself he/she should be aware what subjects they should take up in 11th and 12th so that they can study Engineering later on.

Talking of your case, as you ask if you should choose Maths or Biology in Class 11th, I must tell you that Maths is compulsory if you want o do Engineering and also Biology is compulsory if you want to do Medical.

So now that questions hits you back , as to what you want to become in life. Many students take both the options just to keep their options and opportunities open. If they do not get through good medical college, they go with the better colleges of the Engineering and like that.

I would suggest you to think upon this thing, and then decide what is your aim. And you should choose your subject according to that only

All the best
1st September 2013, 12:51 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend

After passing Class 10th, the students are given a choice to choose any stream out of SCIENCE, COMMERCE & ARTS streams.These three streams are totally different with each other and also very versatile in their subjects, applications etc..

I would suggest you to think upon this thing, and then decide what is your aim. And you should choose your subject according to that only

All the best
11th September 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

i am a middle class family. i am secured 480 marks.i am interested in maths.but many of us told to take biology.what can i do?
29th September 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
please suggest.
Its hard to study medical
30th April 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I suppose a doctor is more prestigious than an engineer. Should I choose biology? I am interested in both subjects
14th May 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to take bio but I think that there is more scope in maths but I am average in both the subject so what should I take?
24th May 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Should I choose Maths or Biology in 11th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i'm in class 10. I have an equal interest in biology as well as maths. My family's financial condition is not so strong. What should i chose in class 11, biology or maths?
listen watss ur gutts feeling is first u take dat priority butt den u decide about uir financial and economy i think bio is lenghty butt if u think u cann gett 90+ in 12th den u can take biology.........................
Standard doesnt matater watt is dat da hunger for knowledge...................
Dats it and nthing else.............................................. ..........
8th June 2014, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

if anyone is not intterested in physics and he want to take the subject pcb than what
1st August 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

how to manage biology theory and practical as additional subject along with Maths as main subject in 11th class.
1st August 2014, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

how to manage biology theory and practical as additional subject along with Maths as main subject in 11th class.
3rd March 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

If I don't want to became an engineering but I love maths si I should choose non medical or commerce and I want to be a lecturer so..........?
19th March 2015, 03:23 AM
Ronie0309

Anything is hard.
So if you are more inclined to biology then opt for it and if you are more inclined towards maths then you should go for maths.

Don't judge on the marks you get in these subjects.
Judge only on the basis of what you want to learn more about just for fun and not for marks.
20th March 2015, 12:13 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

One thing you should clear in your mind that nothing is hard in life. If you are a hard working man than none of the stream cant bother you. Now it is fully depend on you that you take science stream or any other stream.For this decision you have to pay attention on two things first that is your interest
should be in science stream and second thing is you must be a hard worker. If these both points are satisfied than there is no problem with science stream.
23rd March 2015, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

medical is tough...I want to know if we doesn't get good marks in medical after 12 then what to do ? our career will be lost .plz answer
31st March 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is becoming doctor a really hard job.do it need long hours of study.Is doctor's life good? Please reply fast.
2nd April 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in both subjects i.e math or biology.But now I am confused which subject should I choose?Please help me!
3rd April 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i have passed class 10th & now i am totally confused for opting streams in 1.some r saying there is no scope in commerece & good scope in medical.bio &maths r my favourite subjects......plz help me what to do???????
9th April 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

I am good in maths and also biology so what I take for 11class
9th April 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available if we choose biomaths in plus one?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?