6th April 2013, 11:12 PM
divya mehra

Which subject can i choose in 11th class? I am not interested in Maths

which subject can i chosse in 11 class .my future aim is ips .i am not interested in maths i am totally confuse which subject will we choose.also give a answer have a additional subject'?

23rd July 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject can i choose in 11th class? I am not interested in Maths

I want you choose arts
10th September 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject can i choose in 11th class? I am not interested in Maths

What can i do if i do not have intrest on physics and maths
11th September 2013, 04:02 PM
raghavamaruthi

Dear friend,

If you have no interest on Maths,you can choose the branch CEC.After that with any graduation,you are eligible for IPS.Another choice for you is Bi.P.C.But your aim does not relates with that branch.So it is better for you take CEC.

Good luck.
11th September 2013, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend

After completion of your 10th standard,you have a lot of options to choose a course for your higher studies.If you are not interested in Mathematics,then it is better to choose the BIPC course.You will have Biology,Physics and Chemistry as major subjects in the BIPC course.

After completion of 12th in BIPC course,you can go for MBBS,BDS,BHMS,BAMS,etc...After completion of any of these courses,you can become a good professional Doctor.

If you want to become a IPS officer and if you are not interested in mathematics,then the only choice you have is to have the CEC course in your 12th standard and after completion of the graduation in that stream you are eligible to apply for the IPS exam.

Thank You
6th October 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I am canfused what i choose in11
Comerse or msths i want to bicome a enginear software or hardware enginear?
6th October 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am canfused what i choose in11
Comerse or msths i want to bicome a enginear software or hardware enginear?
3rd June 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am an above average student .I just hate to go on again with maths .I wish to take part in Indian administrative service .would humanities serve me a chance
20th April 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I am not interested in physics and I want to go in biology field as a scientist. My maths is good. Please tell me which field should I choose . Also please tell me a suitable college or university in India for it.
23rd April 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I AM NOT INTERSTED IN MEDICAL NONMEDICAL OR COMMERCE IN CLASS 11TH WHAT CAN I CHOOSE
23rd May 2017, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I am in confusion i want to become an IAS officer which course i want to take after completion of my 10th standard
10th September 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a lawyer. I am not interested in biology. Which subject will be right one after 10th?
12th September 2017, 12:54 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

It's totally depends upon your interest . If you are not interested in maths than you have other options.
You can choose biology with physics and chemistry.

You can also apply for commerce stream .
If you want to go in medical than you can opt biology otherwise you can go for commerce.
9th May 2019, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th with 82.6 %now i am confused because i hate maths and wants to go in civil services my father insist me to take commerce should i take commerce or another subject?
10th May 2019, 07:15 PM
preethipg

Hi,
There are plenty of courses as per our interest and knowledge
Apart from maths, there are
- Sciences
- Commerce
- Arts
- Computer Science
- Lab Technician courses
- Nursing
etc
10th May 2019, 08:44 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

For Medical – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Optional Subject.
For Non-Medical – Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Optional Subject
For Commerce :-Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Mathematics (or optional subject).

Choose Medical Group because you are not having any interest in Mathematics
12th May 2019, 02:05 AM
jaydeep9.2

Smile Re: Which subject can i choose in 11th class? I am not interested in Maths

well I will give you a solution,
1.one is to develop interest towards maths and go for it.
Reason : upto 10th standard we were dealing with the maths which is very basic.Many student are able to do questions by learning only some formulas,which they apply directly in questions and so in exam. so,what happens the students who used to mug up the things perform well. and a student with logical mind but not interested to learn formulas scores bad and he/she feels that his/her maths is poor but actually the MATHS in higher secondary or in competetive exams for IIT/NIT i.e. JEE MAINS/ADVANCE require logical,coceptual maths.So if one can understand concept of particular topic/theorem just like understanding a hollywood movie then maths is like child play for them and can give great carrier opportunity. Example: you will get very high packages after graduating from IIT/NITs which require maths stream student for their entrance examination.

if you want more information for how to deal with Maths for IIT/NIT jee preparation you can watts up me on number:9993412738.(as i am a btech student in NIT TIRUCHIRAPPALLI).
thank you for reading.
12th June 2019, 07:26 PM
Deepanshu3010

You can choose humanities or commerce without maths stream in your class 11th to become a IPS in future.

After that you just have to complete your bachelors degree in any discipline.Then you will be eligible to apply for civil services exam to become IPS.
23rd November 2019, 01:44 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

If you do not want to study maths than you can take science in your 11. &12 and can select medical subjects like physics, chemistry a d biology
You can also select arts field
In Both the above field you will not require math and from this course you can continue your career
5th April 2020, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

In 11th i choosed humanities (sream), so which subjects should i go agead please tell me i am very serious about my future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?