28th March 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope separately of taking Biology and Mathematics in 11th standard?

Sir,
I have passed my 10th class now I am in 11th but I am confused which I subject choose in 11th. I want to take Biology but Maths is important so please say what is career in future if i take Biology & if I take Mathematics?
Please reply as soon as possible.

15th April 2015, 07:35 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope separately of taking Biology and Mathematics in 11th standard?

There is one thing that you need to understand and that is your own interest.
Getting marks in subjects is one thing and taking interest is another. Though students tend to show interests in the subjects in which they secure marks, but the most important thing is how your mind behaves when you deal with particular subjects.

Now, if checking the possibilities in future both engineering(most popular after PCM) and MBBS(with PCB) have great future.

If you take up biology then initially you have to prepare really hard and if you then get a chance to be apart of any govt. MBBS college then you will lead a sound and a prosperous life.

Similar is the case with PCM, but in engineering, your mind needs to work more intellectually rather then relying on the memory.

So, my advise is to understand what are you good at, do you like to retain things in your mind or you like to intellectualize your brain.
20th April 2015, 09:24 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope separately of taking Biology and Mathematics in 11th standard?

You are applicable to go for only medical , if you are preferring PCB + Computer Science or Pure science subjects in HSC.

You are applicable to go for only engineering , if you are preferring PCM + Computer Science subjects in HSC.

You are applicable to go for medical as well as engineering stream , if you are preferring PCMB subjects in HSC.

So, decide it based on your interest and life time ambition.
12th May 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What will I do ,I like to study biology but hate maths so what will I do in 11 & 12
20th January 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10 standard. I am really confuse which subject should I choose and how to find interest ... In the subject in which I am interested. So sir please help and reply fast as possible
21st March 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I had already taken biomaths and now I am studying in 12th. I am not interested in medical field. I want to know that what is the scope for me if I changed to maths computer.
Anybody pls help me.
I am in big confusion now
28th March 2017, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to know if i choice pure science for my 11th standard then which subjects are my main subject and which are additional? Now i am in 10th standard
9th November 2019, 06:24 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

If you take maths as your main subject you can take the following field as your career
Engineering
BBA
MBA
ARCHITECTURE
You can take up several engineering line like civil engineering, mechanical engineering and many more
You can join IIT and Various courses further
If you take biology as your main subject than you can take up
MBBS
BDS
BHMS
BUMS
BAMS
BPT FOOD SCIENCE
FORENSIC SCIENCE
AGRICULTURE BSC IN PHYSICS
BSC IN CHEMISTRY
BSC IN BIOLOGY
Medical field has much more to offer
Both fields are unique in itself and the future prospects are very bright of both you can earn well in both the field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?