16th June 2012, 03:41 PM
pinkesh darji

Should I do IPCC direct exam with CPT after completing my graduation?

i was completed my graduation in 2008 & i got 50%.should i do IPCC direct exam with CPT?

18th June 2012, 03:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do IPCC direct exam with CPT after completing my graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkesh darji View Post
i was completed my graduation in 2008 & i got 50%.should i do IPCC direct exam with CPT?
It is not a problem if you have completed your graduation in the year 2008 or earlier but as per the guidelines of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Common Proficiency Test is mandatory for candidates willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course.

Now, being a graduate, you will have to follow the program in the same manner an undergraduate would do. As soon as you qualify the Common proficiency Test, you will have to enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course as well as Computer Training, known as Information Technology training and this stage is followed by 3 1/2 years of Articleship Training. The Final Exam can be taken after completion of a minimum of three years of Articleship Training. Before you enroll to become an associate member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, you will have to undergo a Fifteen Days of Management and Communication Skill course.

To know more about the Chartered Accountancy course, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?