11th January 2012, 04:24 AM
p2810

Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?

i am really confused as to complete my masters in industrial pharmacy or do pharm d. so really want to know what are the job opportunities of masters and phd in industrial pharmacy in USA,also what to know h1 sponsoring companies in both pharmd and masters and phd in industrial pharmacy?

so please guide me
thanx alot for your co-operation

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  2. What are the opportunities available after M.Pharm (India) in USA?
  3. Can I do Masters in Pharmacy from India or USA? -- [New]
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  5. After M.Pharmacy (Q.A) in India, Can I do anyPG Diploma courses in USA?
  6. What all entrance tests I need to clear for Masters and Doctors in Pharmacy from Ohio, USA?
  7. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  8. Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many number of seats are approved for pharmacy students to take up masters in IIT?
  10. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I study M.Pharmacy in USA?
  11. Can I do my PhD from US after doing Masters in India?
  12. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  13. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
  14. Which is the best option after B.Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities?
  15. How to do Ph.D after completing masters in pharmacy in pharmaceutics?
  16. Will I be eligible for FPJEE and NAPLEX after masters? Do we need to do Pharm.D for that?
  17. Can I get a job of lecturer in pharmacy college after doing M.Pharm in industrial pharmacy
  18. What is the masters in pharmacy faculty? Which are the colleges in germany offering master in Pharmacy?
4th February 2018, 01:01 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Should I do masters in industrial pharmacy or Pharm D? Opportunities of masters and Ph.d in industrial pharmacy in USA?

It depends on your interest and skills, whether you should do Industrial pharmacy or Pharma-D. Below are skills required for respective positions. So then you decide which is apt for you based on your interest;

Personal qualities and skills for Industrial Pharmacist:
1. Good communication skills
2. Laboratory skills
3. Scientific ability and interest to create new drugs
4. Patience , as resaerch takes lots of years
5. Team work skills as to work with other scientists.

For Pharma-D:
1. Computer literacy
2. Science and math skills
3. Interpersonal skills
4. Able to operate pill counting machines

Basically the skills required for Industrial Pharmacist and Pharma-D looks alike as the both are belongs to one stream. But there are some skills in which both differs from each other.

Here are job opportunities in USA :
1. Clinical pharmacist
2. Pharmaceutical Pharmacist
3. Community pharmacist
4. Consultant pharmacist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?