28th February 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I study M.Pharmacy in USA?

Hello Guys
I am a student of Bachelor of Pharmacy in final year.
Do I have opportunities in USA
for doing Master in Pharmacy?
And tell me which country is suitable if not USA?

25th April 2015, 05:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I study M.Pharmacy in USA?

You should opt for good institutes rather than choosing the concerned country to pursue M.Pharmacy. You should choose the institute which provides good placement opportunities and exposure facilities. UK and USA are the best places to pursue post graduation in pharmacy because there are top ranking institutes in these countries and the scope of job opportunities is quite high in these countries.

You can definitely pursue M.S in Pharmacy in USA. However, most of universities in USA have an eligibility of 16 years of education which means 10th, 10+2 and then four years of graduation. If your B.Pharmacy is of 3 years duration you will not be eligible for those universities. In that scenario you need to pursue M.Pharmacy in India and then opt for MS in Pharmacy in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?