25th April 2011, 09:51 PM
miss kaur

Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA?

would sone one plz tell me doing m.pharm in usa is right dcision nd how is it possible .........i m in my final yr of b.pharmacy.......nd dnt know i which branch i have to go for...is ther any other cheap nd best course after b.pharmacy as m.pharm in usa is quite expensive.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  2. Biochemistry related Master's courses available to study in USA? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility and admission procedure for M.Pharma in USA after completing MBBS from India?
  4. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  5. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  6. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  8. Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? Is my B.Pharm degree valid in USA? Are there any best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA?
  9. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  11. Whether MCA graduate from India is eligible to apply in any college of USA?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for Universities in USA?
  13. What are the courses in USA after M.Sc biotechnology completed in India? -- [New]
  14. List of courses available in USA for B.E.(ECE) student?
  15. Procedure to study MBA in USA for B.Com graduate? Will I get job there after MBA?
  16. What are the courses other then DDS in which I can apply in USA?
  17. What all jobs I can apply in USA after completion of MS in Mechanical?
  18. Expenses in USA for studying after B-pharmacy in India? What would be the course duration in USA?
20th June 2011, 09:58 AM
pabolu pradeep

Default Re: Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA?

if you want to do ms in usa ,first you need to get a good score in gre i.e around 1200-1250 to get a good branch in pharmacy . you can do your ms in pharmaceutics , pharmacology,and pharmaceutical analysis.
22nd June 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA?

whats the procedure to get m.s in usa
6th July 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i wrote my gre and my score is 840 and my academic score is 78% is there any possibility for me to get any admission in any universities in us
13th July 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

m 4yr of bpharma nd i wana do mpharma 4m usa wht i hv 2 do!????????!!
28th July 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

am 2nd yr D-pharm and i wanna do B-pharm in abroad... what is the procedure...? plz tell me..
22nd August 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

What r the salary offering for freshers to the course b.pharmacy
31st October 2011, 07:25 AM
vivek050

hi dear,
-Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA?

if you want to do ms in usa ,first you need to get a good score in gre i.e around 1200-1250 to get a good branch in pharmacy . you can do your ms in pharmaceutics , pharmacology,and pharmaceutical analysis.
14th September 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage reccomendation for ms in usa ? is my b.pharma degree will be valid in usa. pls answer its my dream & i hv to do it
16th September 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bpharm in 2013 due to backlogs in 2012.can i get university to join in usa for my masters in pharmacy
28th September 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

im doing b.pharma in ayurveda i want to do masters from.abroad please suggest me best colleges in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?