12th January 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?

Please advice me whether doing m.tech from India is better or pursuing it from abroad is better.I am graduate in civil engineering

12th January 2014, 11:54 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?

Its better to do M.Tech here in India rather to do it abroad as it doesn't have much of a difference since the weightage will be considered more or less the same. The best thing to do is M.S (Master of Science) course in Civil Engineering which will be the show stopper for getting job in various companies as well as provide you more plus point for your UG course and your career.

Now to get admission in MS course in various foreign Universities you need give the GRE exam. CLICK HERE!! to know more about GRE exam and how to give it online. Also attached some of the files which will help you to prepare for the GRE exam.

I have attached the list of best Universities where you can try out to do the MS course in Civil Engineering. Just go through the official websites to know more about the college and decide which one to select but before that you need to concentrate well on the GRE score as you can afford for good colleges only if you get 325+ marks in GRE.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GRE.zip(1.28 MB, 73 views)
7th August 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?

hi. I am a graduate in pharmacy. i want to know if masters in pharmacology from USA is valid in India? can i take up teaching after masters?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?