8th November 2010, 10:30 PM

Should I do my Intership ?

i am an mca 5th sem student,i have to undergo 6th months industrial training in any company,so plz help me,where should i do my project?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  2. List of software companies providing internship for 2 months between May and July?
  3. Where do I get a summer internship training? Reputed institute which provides free internship? -- [New]
  4. Where in Kolkata is the training provided with summer internship for 2nd year CSE B.Tech students?
  5. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. Institutes offering summer internship to MSc Biochemistry students for two months? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Core companies offering internship for electrical and electronics engineering students? What are the requirements?
  8. Can I apply for internship after 12 years?
  9. Internship for B.Sc (mscs) student?
  10. Companies offering internship of 1 month in Bangalore for IT 3rd year Engineering Students?
  11. In which colleges can I get after clearing MD entrance exam?
  12. Which are the organizations offering internship program for MCA final year students
  13. Guidance for internship for mechanical engineering student?
  14. What is the way to get internship at ISRO, NAL, HAL for B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering
  15. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  16. What is the contact details of Mettur Thermal Power Plant?
  17. Whether any company is there where IT student can do internship?
  18. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR region specially in Noida Region?
9th November 2010, 04:27 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do my Intership ?

Yes for sure ...internship is helpful not even for academic project but also includes in your experience List...so go for it.
11th November 2010, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

THANK YOU...................
29th November 2010, 02:58 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,
Yah,internship programe plays an important role for your placement in a well known company or MNC.althoug you have not specified from where you are persuing MCA,so i could tell you the companies in your localities,however you can investigate for the well known company in your locality for your internship.
OK, BEST OF LUCK.
15th December 2010, 01:10 AM
lavanyaratala

you can do internship in you core side company.........it will help you a lot
19th January 2011, 05:49 PM
mychandru024

yes, because that gets an edge for you over others and it will a nice learning experience to be in acompany. never miss it...
4th February 2011, 06:18 PM
Ankur agrawal

Yes, sure u do it.......
20th April 2011, 08:34 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,

Yes , off course you should do your internship as they play an important role for placement

in a good and identified companies . It will also be added as your experience , so I suggest

you to go for it.

Thanks.
20th April 2011, 08:35 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,

Yes , off course you should do your internship as they play an important role for placement

in a good and identified companies . It will also be added as your experience , so I suggest

you to go for it.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?