16th April 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Whether any company is there where IT student can do internship?

hello sir,
I m an IT student studying in Bangalore..I have finished my third sem right now and during my summer i m looking forward for doing intership in some gud company..i would to know whther any company is there where we can do intership ??.
Kindly let me know about the companies.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  4. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  5. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  6. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  7. Basic requirements for applying for internship? Procedure for applying for internship?
  8. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  9. Companies which are providing internship to MCA final year student? -- [New]
  10. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  11. Is there any company in Hyderabad that offer free internship for mechanical student
  12. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  13. How to do internship during summer? I am a student of RGUIIIT Basar
  14. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  15. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  16. I am a student of B.Tech Geo science : Procedure to do internship in Oil and Gas company?
  17. List of topics related to B.Tech ECE for doing internship? Minimum qualifications that a company expects from students while opting for internship?
  18. How can I get an internship from a reputed company? I'm a student of MCA(BIT Meshra) 5th sem
18th April 2014, 01:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether any company is there where IT student can do internship?

It is really nice to see that you are looking forward to get a professional experience through internship after your second year of engineering. However, you have to keep certain things in mind which are - You have completed your third semester which implies that you do not have adequate knowledge about your branch. And the other thing is getting internship is really difficult especially in reputed companies as they ask for candidates from the top institutes of the country preferably IITians.

Since you are studying in Bangalore, which is the biggest IT hub of the country so you should contact the IT companies there for internships. The best thing for you is to take global certification in courses like Java or Dotnet from companies like Microsoft, Oracle or Hp and then you can go for internships in good organizations after your third year of engineering.

Apart from that you can find internships in Bangalore from the below links.
letsintern.com
twenty19.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?