24th April 2012, 08:03 PM
Chandrima Chattaraj

Where in Kolkata is the training provided with summer internship for 2nd year CSE B.Tech students?

Where in kolkata provides training along with summer internship projects(like hacking or andriod) for 2nd year cse b.tech students ?

Related Questions:
29th March 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where in Kolkata is the training provided with summer internship for 2nd year CSE B.Tech students?

Vocational training for CSE students in kolkata?
11th August 2013, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where in Kolkata is the training provided with summer internship for 2nd year CSE B.Tech students?

I am a 3rd year btech student. my stream is cse. I want to do summer internship in MNCs. But how to apply in big MNCs for an internship? please mail me the necessary details.
3rd March 2014, 09:55 PM
piyush1308

I am a 3rd year btech student. my stream is cse. I want to do summer internship in MNCs. But how to apply in big MNCs for an internship? please mail me the necessary details.
19th March 2014, 02:41 PM
Pakhi roychoudhury

PhpKolkata is the best of the best institute in koklata and they providing real proper training and then they
also helps you to get a good job in kolkata. They are running most successfully php job portal which has huge number of companies as
well as programmers, check yourself. www.phpkolkata.com
3rd April 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd yr ITstudent. i want to know where IBMin west bengal provided summer training??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?