1st August 2012, 10:52 AM
GOKUL5892

What is the way to get internship at ISRO, NAL, HAL for B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering

please convey the way for get intenship at ISRO NAL HAL FOR BE INTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINERRING

Related Questions:
  1. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  3. How to work in ISRO, NAL or HAL after B.Tech in Aeronautical?
  4. Opportunities for me in ISRO, BEL, NAL, HAL? How can i get notifications?
  5. Does HAL Bengaluru offers Winter Internship for B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering 3rd year candidate?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? -- [New]
  8. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  9. Doing B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering(3rd Year) : How to undergo training at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to join HAL for internship?
  11. What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?
  12. How to apply for the exams of HAL, ADA, NAL?
  13. Do ISRO, DRDO, HAL or any other institutions provide internship programs for 2nd year students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Good options for internship in Instrumentation & Control?
  16. How can I apply for Internship programme in NAL, DRDO or IISC being a M.Tech(Digital Communication Engineering) student?
  17. Is there any internship or training at HAL for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aircraft Engineering) 7th semester student?
15th August 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the way to get internship at ISRO, NAL, HAL for B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering

sir i want work at isro and and i have some new ideas to give a subject tothe scince.
28th November 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the way to get internship at ISRO, NAL, HAL for B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering

i am Student of the 5 sem in computer engineering.....and i will intership in ISRO .....so how to apply for intership?
16th September 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i am student if the 5th sem mca i want to do internship in isro or nal ,so is there oppurtunity ?
2nd October 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am studying mca 5th sem i wante to do internship in isroor nal ,so is ther oppurtuntiy
31st July 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 5th sem in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering ,can i get internship in HAL?
6th May 2023, 01:20 AM
rbagdiya1

To get an internship at ISRO, NAL, HAL or any other leading aerospace and defense company in India for a BE in Instrumentation and Control Engineering, you can follow these steps:

1. Research: Learn about the internship opportunities offered by these companies. Check their websites and see if they have any openings or internship programs that match your interests and qualifications.

2. Apply Online: Many companies offer online applications for their internship programs. Check their websites and fill out the application form.

3. Contact HR: You can directly contact the HR department of the companies you are interested in and inquire about internship opportunities. Prepare a well-crafted cover letter and resume highlighting your skills, qualifications, and interest in the company.

4. Network: Connect with professionals working in the aerospace and defense industry. Attend industry events, seminars, and conferences to meet professionals and expand your network.

5. Reach out to college placement cell: Check with your college placement cell if they have any tie-ups with these companies and if they can facilitate your application.

6. Prepare for the selection process: Once you have applied for an internship, prepare for the selection process, which may include written tests, technical interviews, and personal interviews. Research about the company and the industry and be prepared to answer questions related to your area of interest.

By following these steps, you can increase your chances of securing an internship at ISRO, NAL, HAL, or any other leading aerospace and defense company in India. It is also important to have a strong academic record and possess the necessary skills to succeed in the internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?