16th April 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Guidance for internship for mechanical engineering student?

I am 3rd year student in mechanical engginering.I want intership in some company..so can u help with me that to get intership
email:- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  2. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  3. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  4. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  6. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  7. Guidance to do Internship being a student in 2nd year of EEE?
  8. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  9. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  10. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  11. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  13. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  14. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. Procedure to do internship abroad in Design or Power Sector while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to apply for research internship in IISC Bangalore if I am a S-4 student pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Details of doing internship at ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2014, 01:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance for internship for mechanical engineering student?

Yes, we will definitely help you in finding the right path to your success. There is no need to worry as long as this discussion platform is present and we are here to help you with all your career related queries. Being a third year mechanical engineering student you can definitely get opportunity of internship. But you must remember that the competition level is very high and getting an internship is difficult if one do not have the tag of Tier-1 institution with them like the top IITs.

If you have good contacts with any high ranking official in good companies related to mechanical engineering field preferably PSUs then you can get internship opportunity easily. You should apply for internship in PSUs, Power plants and steel plants. The following websites will help you in finding the internship for you.

twenty19.com
letsintern.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?