14th September 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for AMIE after diploma engineering? Is it safe and valid for all governemnt and private jobs?

Sir I just passed diploma in mechanical. I also appeared in lateral entry But due to financial problem i cant get admission in B.Tech. Should i go for Amie? Is it safe and valid for all government and private jobs?

15th September 2016, 11:12 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Should I go for AMIE after diploma engineering? Is it safe and valid for all governemnt and private jobs?

You can apply for AMIE for B.E./B.Tech course & It is safe to get jobs. No any entrance exam conducted for admission. AMIE is approved by Board of Assessment , Government of India , Ministry of HR Department , Association of Indian Universities of Employment etc.

Admission Procedure
- Download the membership form from official website of AMIE.
- Fill the application form along with required documents & sent to specified address with registration fees.
- AMIE will varify all documents.
- You will get Registration ID after verification.

Required Documents
- Membership Form
- 10th , 12th & Diploma Certificates
- Marksheet of Final Semester of 3 year diploma course
- Registration Fee in form of DD
- Passport Size Photograph
15th September 2016, 06:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for AMIE after diploma engineering? Is it safe and valid for all governemnt and private jobs?

Yes, you can join AMIE after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Admissions to AMIE are open throughout the year. To take admission in AMIE, you have to follow the below mentioned admission procedure :-

=> Being a Diploma holder, you have to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute.

=> After filling up the Membership form with your personal details, your photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a Supporter. If all the details are verified and found correct then, you will be offered admission in AMIE.

AMIE is equivalent to B.E/ B.Tech degree course. After completion of your AMIE course, you can find many job opportunities in both government and private sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?