26th June 2015, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BA from CCSU Meerut after Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Respected Sir/Ma'm
i have done Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics Engineering from Delhi after 10th. i have not done Intermediate (12th) class.
Is it possible to take admission in BA (Private) on the basis of Electronics Diploma Engineering in CCSU, Meerut. my doubt is that when i would complete my BA, the Degree of BA (private) will be valid to apply for Govt Jobs in Delhi or Central Level Govt Jobs.
would there be no issue of 12th Class at the time of Document Verification.

17th June 2016, 02:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BA from CCSU Meerut after Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Ma'm
i have done Polytechnic Diploma in Electronics Engineering from Delhi after 10th. i have not done Intermediate (12th) class.
Is it possible to take admission in BA (Private) on the basis of Electronics Diploma Engineering in CCSU, Meerut. my doubt is that when i would complete my BA, the Degree of BA (private) will be valid to apply for Govt Jobs in Delhi or Central Level Govt Jobs.
would there be no issue of 12th Class at the time of Document Verification.
Yes, it is possible to do BA from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut after Diploma in Electronics Engineering. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 12th standard or 3 years Diploma course. The duration of the course is 3 years. You can apply online for the course through the university website. You can also contact the university for more details regarding admission or you can check the details in the university website. The website link is Official Website
31st August 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do BA from CCSU Meerut after Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Can i do regular courses after completing my 1st year of B.A in same university
3rd September 2020, 10:30 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Is it possible to do BA from CCSU Meerut after Diploma in Electronics Engineering?

Is it possible to do BA from CCSU Meerut after Diploma in Electronics Engineering

Yes, you can do BA from CCSU Meerut after Diploma in Electronics. Candidates
must have completed their Class 12 Board Exam or +2 certificates/ diploma courses to be eligible for admission to these courses.
5th October 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to do BA after 3 years diploma but i do not have 12th, can i do B.A ?
5th October 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

can i do BA with 10th plus polytechnic diploma without 12th , please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?