8th December 2011, 02:41 PM
piyush_churad

Should I go for the field of Animation? I am from B.E electronics

i m a B.E Electronics engg... m good at artistic and Creativity stuff... m not satisfied wid the engg jobs... i wish to get into a job in wich my ENGG + creativity wil help me.. Should i go for field of ANIMATION...?? coz m just 22, and i dont wanna ruin my carreer nd my life...pls suggest...

22nd January 2012, 12:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for the field of Animation? I am from B.E electronics

It is very important to pursue course in which you have natural talent and inclination towards it and which interests you. As you have more interest in the field of animation so it is a good decision from you to switch your line of study and opt for something which interests you and through which you can work for a better career as per your liking. As a B.E in Electronics you can get several technical jobs but your interest lies in the field of animation so it is advisable that you follow what you love to do as later in life you will enjoy your work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?