29th December 2015, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? What would be the minimum criteria asked for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
  2. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  3. Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?
  4. Can I do Ph.D after completing MCA(Distance learning) from MDU?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of distance MCA course from SMU?
  8. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  9. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  10. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  11. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  12. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in UK/US for distance MCA student?
  14. MCA after B.Sc. IT through Distance Learning Mode -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  16. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  17. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  18. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?

29th December 2015, 08:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?

Yes, distance mode MCA degree will surely work if you have got it from a recognized university. Also, you have to make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in MCA degree.

Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and personal interview. If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/GATE then you will be exempted from entrance exam.

29th December 2015, 11:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria for the same? What would be the minimum criteria asked for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information?

Thanks!
MCA from distance learning course are eligible for Ph.D course in Computer Science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

You must have valid GATE/UGC NET score card.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?