8th July 2011, 08:08 PM
babli ray

Which certified course is helpful for getting jobs in IT sector? I have done MCA via Distance Learning.

hi........ i hv done my mca from a distance education system. i want 2 know that if there is any problem with distance certificate in IT field.
and also i want 2 know that which certified course is helpful for me to get job easily in IT sector. plz suggest me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  2. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  3. What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?
  4. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  6. What are the career opportunities in government sector?
  7. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  8. Is it Beneficial to do M.Phil(distance learning) after M.A(Sociology)? Is distance learning valid for govt. jobs?
  9. Information about MCA distance learning course?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?
  11. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  12. MBA or MCA after so many turn downs will be good for me?
  13. Is distance learning M.Tech same as regular M.Tech? Which university in India provides distance learning M.Tech? Career opportunities in government sector?
  14. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  15. MCA Distance Learning candidate are eligible for full time PhD? -- [New]
  16. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  17. Am I eligible for Government Sector Jobs after completing B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University through Distance learning?
  18. Jobs in Government sector after MCA -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2015, 03:15 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which certified course is helpful for getting jobs in IT sector? I have done MCA via Distance Learning.

Since, you have done the MCA, it is self sufficient course for getting jobs in IT companies.

You just have to hold a strong command over the programming languages.

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BCA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?