12th July 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change career from Banking to Software field?

12th July 2015, 08:25 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change career from Banking to Software field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Working in bank is better related to work in a software field when regarding the amount of tension and hours of work. But having asked a career from banking to software field. There are many IT companies which recruit candidates based on experience and knowledge. You can apply for them and join in the companies through Job fair or Walk In.

You would need to satisfy the criteria's framed by the company for the respected post. Having a well furnished resume is very important as it makes the best impression about yourself to the interviewer.
12th July 2015, 09:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to change career from banking to software field :-

- You can attend off-campus recruitment drives or walk-ins of various companies in the IT field and can opt for a job in IT industry.
- You can pursue certification course in IT field and can opt for a job on the basis of it in the IT companies.
- You can also start your own company in the IT field using the internet world.
12th July 2015, 10:37 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, of course you can change your career from Banking to Software field. Normally, there are two options in Banking field, one can select Technical field or Management field. Since, you belong from the Software field so I suggest you to select the Technical field in Banking sector.

- Bank teller positions
- Credit Analyst
- Relationship Officer
- Technical Analyst etc.

Official Website - ibps.in
13th July 2015, 06:09 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

If you know about Computer and different Computer Languages then only can you change your field from Banking to Software Field.
You must apply for the Walk-in Interviews and the Off Campus Recruitment Drive of the various Software Companies.
This is the process of changing your field if you know about Computer.
So go to the Interviews and apply for the Off Campus Drives as soon as possible.
13th July 2015, 07:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

If you want to work in software industry, you should have knowledge in any one of the programming languages like C, Java, etc. If you already have knowledge in any of these programming languages, you can apply for software jobs. In case, if you do not have any programming language, then try to learn any one programming language, in which you are interested. After learning programming language, you can search for jobs in software industry. If you are graduate from IT or CSE stream, you will have more chances to get a job easily.
26th December 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I am pramod i am working in a leading private sector bank in Retail banking. But i want to chnage my career into IT sector based on baking experience .Is there any jobs in IT which related to bamkin
18th October 2020, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I have worked in retail banking from last 10 years now I want to switch in IT company with banking experience .how can I switch my career? I know python also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?